UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

sinking accounts

girtrute

Wanderer
sinking accounts

u notice them people that gate there reds intown and sink flamestrike to kill u. howcome they dont get banned for account sinking. i know its just a single person sinking couse ive seen it done alot at random. if they see u afk they gate them in.

Formater

Knight
Re: sinking accounts

girtrute;1742426 said:
u notice them people that gate there reds intown and sink flamestrike to kill u. howcome they dont get banned for account sinking. i know its just a single person sinking couse ive seen it done alot at random. if they see u afk they gate them in.

They are not breaking any rules.

beelzebub

Knight

its "Sync"

as in Synchronise.

And technically if a person is multi clienting in PVP im pretty sure it IS against the rules.

if you can PROVE that they are, then they will probably get in trouble. But you cant prove it

girtrute

Wanderer

if i record them all cast flamestrike at the same time and they check what ip there all on then its proof right. lol i wasnt thinking at the time i spelt sync.

beelzebub

Knight

girtrute;1742505 said:
if i record them all cast flamestrike at the same time and they check what ip there all on then its proof right. lol i wasnt thinking at the time i spelt sync.

yea i suppose so ;)

ploki

Knight

it is illegal to multi client in a turret form like that.. if you suspect somebody of doing so. Page in game and give the names of the players. If staff sees it happen.. they can investigate and see if it is indeed a single player by looking at the ip addresses of the chars. They will be banned.

girtrute

Wanderer

Abrasive;1742522 said:
How about dont go afk at brit, and quit your bitching?
nah it was in minoc. im not bitching im just trying to clean out the scum. couse to many people are becoming exploiters.

hoglegs

Sorceror

There are guilds and groups who do this for fun on UO... So what if you lost a few tongs and boards.. Is it that big of a deal to call someone scum just because they have fun doing something that you don't approve of?

Formater

Knight

Odds are its a group of people doing it and not one person. So they still are not breaking any rules. As someone already stated do not go afk in town and you do not have anything to worry about.

aemneuspeed

Knight

and just because its the same IP doesn't necessarily mean its the same person, there could be more than one person using the same connection.

TomDnSC

Wanderer

When I see this happening, I hit the Macro that dispels the nearest Moongate. Works pretty good.

Formater

Knight

pencilbagger-hybrid;1742800 said:
if they all sync fs i dont think dispelling the moongate is going to stop them from killing their target

no but it leaves their loot on the ground...

girtrute

Wanderer

hoglegs;1742570 said:
There are guilds and groups who do this for fun on UO... So what if you lost a few tongs and boards.. Is it that big of a deal to call someone scum just because they have fun doing something that you don't approve of?
actualy theres 2 in minoc that do it seperatly and sync accounts. how i know for sure 1 single person was doing it is becouse he goes around and picks up wondering travelers and if he see's u afk he tried to gate in his other 3 accounts and sync them. but i havent lost anything to them yet couse i sit at my computer when i am watching tv or eating. after i told him i'd report for account syncing he would just ignore me macroing intown and not even bother. now yea some dont account sync but those mainly the ones that appear in del. just seems uogamers:hybrid everyone is becoming a exploiter and someone needs to take out the trash or fix the exploits.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

have to laugh at all these 07, 08 people bitching... try play for a few years nd see how things really work, somethings here are a bitch but u get used to them.. stop trying to show ur "rares" of nd log off...

if u aint bank sitting it aint gona happen to u...

girtrute

Wanderer

Sam-hybrid;1743014 said:
have to laugh at all these 07, 08 people bitching... try play for a few years nd see how things really work, somethings here are a bitch but u get used to them.. stop trying to show ur "rares" of nd log off...

if u aint bank sitting it aint gona happen to u...
dude i was playing this game when your were 9 years old crying on your pillow at night about pks.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

hah dude... i played uo beta, the white disk.. so what if i was 9 i rember beta one.

one thing is, ive played UOG for a long time, yes u may know OSI better buy UOG no chance mate :)

girtrute

Wanderer

Sam-hybrid;1743024 said:
hah dude... i played uo beta, the white disk.. so what if i was 9 i rember beta one.

one thing is, ive played UOG for a long time, yes u may know OSI better buy UOG no chance mate :)
yea you were little kid barley understanding how the game worked i know both better.