UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Silent Hill

Afro Man

Wanderer
Silent Hill

Anyone understand the fucking ending, I raged when it just finished like that

spoiler

I think they both died, but even if they were dead they would have seen the father, so i don't know what to think :(

Afro Man

Wanderer
Re: Silent Hill

nappaca said:
hmmm you know there going to be secound movie
Ya, i know that i stood up and said "WHEEELP time to go buy tickets for silent hill 2".

It just really pisses me off how they could basically resolve everything in silent hill and then end the movie like that.

nappaca

Sorceror

yah i knowi was kinda getting into it then bam they cut it short well i will see part 2 if they make it

Afro Man

Wanderer

nappaca said:
yah i knowi was kinda getting into it then bam they cut it short well i will see part 2 if they make it
It started off sooo slow, but when she met alessa down under i was on the edge of my seat for the end of the movie

Addicted

Disciple

I went to go see it tonight, then decided to go see scary movie 4.

It probably would have been better if still smoked pot.

I was going to see this movie last night, but instead we saw the original "The Hills Have Eyes."

Tell you what, the ending was like. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Just surprised me it dropped off like it did.

D

djstepanek

The tailor looked shitty, I passed up an invite to it last night.

Afro Man

Wanderer

Balron of IPY said:
so is the film worth seeing?
Yes.

Scary Movie 4 was awesome too. But i think 3 was better, it had no story to it at all just a bunch of random funny shit.

"oh my god i just saw a face" "did it have a nose?" "yes.." "sure sounds like a face to me" hhahah

Clover

Sorceror

It was definately worth seeing, in my opinion.

[SpOIlerZzz]---->

I saw Silent Hill with a few friends a couple days ago.

I really enjoyed it, although I was scared most of the time. At first I thought they were trapped in a dream.

In the end they were, in fact, dead. There is no other explanation for why they were there and no one could see them. Plus, it looked like they were trapped in a cloud. The father could "sense" them, but that's all. And just because they could see him, doesn't mean they weren't. In many ghost movies the ghost cannot see the living [for instance: "The Others"].