UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lament

Knight
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Teh Money Shot;1747493 said:
Zissou Sux at 5x.. Try him alchy 7x!

Ya im not too good at 5x myself

avg ping 140

But as you request here is zissou in his prime.... 7x alchy

=/

Honestly I am not the best, my ping sucks, but I'll dirt anyone in your pathetic guild first dump

Lament;1747507 said:

avg ping 140

=/

Honestly I am not the best, my ping sucks, but I'll dirt anyone in your pathetic guild first dump

I'm not saying your bad. If i remember correctly you beat Spaceman best of 3so I know you can roll..

I'm just saying hes better at 7x LOL

But seriously enough with the penis measuring contest.. We're all good at factioning, fielding, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4.. We're al pretty fucking sweet at this pointless game..

Beloved

Sorceror

smokey UOG;1747561 said:
I have been off this shard for like 4 mounths now, and now i will say why;

--> Why did Gandalf (ex-GM Reflex) got banned, and Heavy Smoker got his Blessed Mittens, his full fallon outfit, his pure white sandals (saying: Adidas).

--> Why did Heavy Smoker get 1 of kinda robe (pure white), saying: I r the pwn.

--> Why did Heavy Smoker get a pure white Bear Mask (the one that was deleted from SK II)?

--> Why did Heavy Smoker got a Hooded Shroud from no where?

U guys made enough people quit yet, cuz of gay Heavy Smoker

Yea, i think if he can show all those items he got from some illegal stuff, just think what he got over there. What's the sense of people starting sucking Gm's dick, and getting stuff? What's the sense of you new players, playing this shard, if there people get Millions OR Billions from no where? Its kinda fucked up.

Lynn (or Akasha). Stop begin corrupted, because you r ruining the UOGamers Shard. I dont care what u guys say, or delete this post, thats all good to me. But this shard make no sense.

What the fuck are you crying about white pixels for? Don't you understand you are supposed to be trashing Dynasty here and not whining about why some homo has a white bear mask?

godofsoap

Wanderer

Lament;1747507 said:

avg ping 140

=/

Nice a picture from a year ago. Congrats you killed him once. But he killed you with FS two times in a row. No excuse. My whole guild does not consist of 3 members (laughing at you in game myself, haplo. Not 5 people) but it's obvious to see that the reputation we hold that one of us counts as 2 normal players.

Beloved;1747467 said:
LOL WHAT KIND OF ALTERNATE DIMENSION ARE YOU LIVING IN?????

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Speaking of washed up guilds, what's weedtrackers doing these days besides sitting in del pond? Oh I forgot, getting wtfpwned by King Zissou.

bodysn

Sorceror

Lafable;1747718 said:
Nice a picture from a year ago. Congrats you killed him once. But he killed you with FS two times in a row. No excuse. My whole guild does not consist of 3 members (laughing at you in game myself, haplo. Not 5 people) but it's obvious to see that the reputation we hold that one of us counts as 2 normal players.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Speaking of washed up guilds, what's weedtrackers doing these days besides sitting in del pond? Oh I forgot, getting wtfpwned by King Zissou.

Lament is nasty 1v1 ... dont front
RECOGNIZE

maca boog from the hood is back on the forums
RECOGNIZE

he just steals innocent pirates water, and then drinks it in their face while listening to bongos

Lament

Knight

Here we do it different. No talking. No blinking

No talkin. No thinkin. No screaming the ship is sinkin'

slugomosphere;1757251 said:
he just steals innocent pirates water, and then drinks it in their face while listening to bongos

Time honored tradition of the booing and the hissin'

slugs confused.. cause he's drinkin what im pissin'

Lament

Knight

bodysn;1756645 said:
Lament is nasty 1v1 ... dont front
RECOGNIZE

maca boog from the hood is back on the forums
RECOGNIZE

NIGGA

IM NASTY 3v1

looks like dynasty really needs their own faction :confused:

wow thats back when our guild abbr was accually 7 letters and Playmaker was in it... o the old days... and the guy you killed wasn't even in dynasty.. (Leave house, lucky dump?)

-Mikey-

Wanderer

you know mystical. you need to eat shit and sit i the car. btw im the Real Da Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.