UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

coldblood

Knight
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

no offense, but when dynasty rolls, they always have numbers...
i barely see only 3 or less dynasty.
its understandable because of the massive sl zergs nowadays, and the sls wont even fight anymore because they dont outnumber you as they did before.
but still, i havent seen a group of less than 4 dynasty in the past few months

Well when CoM wants sigs they definatly got em.

GJ guarding guys you definately went all out. We wanted to try to put up some sort of fight but its hard when you have mass candles blocking the enterance, 3 dragons sitting there, and we were outnumbered at least 2 to 1.

Thats why Myst wins CL all the time..

Teh Money Shot;1328782 said:
Well when CoM wants sigs they definatly got em.

GJ guarding guys you definately went all out. We wanted to try to put up some sort of fight but its hard when you have mass candles blocking the enterance, 3 dragons sitting there, and we were outnumbered at least 2 to 1.

Thats why Myst wins CL all the time..

He wasnt CL tho...Special thanks to my nigga Concept of Mind for getting us towns. And good job everyone who helped. Now dynasty has a new goal..get the remaining towns.. :tup:

godofsoap

Wanderer

coldblood;1328712 said:
no offense, but when dynasty rolls, they always have numbers...
i barely see only 3 or less dynasty.
its understandable because of the massive sl zergs nowadays, and the sls wont even fight anymore because they dont outnumber you as they did before.
but still, i havent seen a group of less than 4 dynasty in the past few months

Sorry man but you are fucked in the head. Maybe you just don't see us play very often or something I just don't know. Only for the past week have been consistantly able to get more than 5 people on at a time. It must suck having a 2 man guild because no one wants to pvp with CJ except for you.

St.Ides you can talk shit when you acctually use your factioner instead of rollling with 90 SL on your pk, and don't call in 5 people when you say '1v1 me newb'.

coldblood

Knight

Lafable;1328899 said:
Sorry man but you are fucked in the head. Maybe you just don't see us play very often or something I just don't know. Only for the past week have been consistantly able to get more than 5 people on at a time. It must suck having a 2 man guild because no one wants to pvp with CJ except for you.

well, like i said, I haven't seen dynasty roll with only a few people. I have seen a few dynasty, but not pvping. and now when many of you are more active, i see dynasty on the field.
no need to be rude :)

and no, it doesnt suck to have a 2 man guild with 4 different active people in there, plus rolling with other friends quite often. and why would i care if anyone wants to pvp with cj? i want to pvp with him, and i do it, and we are successful. i dont like big fights, because my computer cant handle more than a 5v5, so there is no need for me to be in a big guild.

Bubbster

Wanderer

Stides;1328729 said:
great minds think alike :gay:

Talking shit while you're in Dream Team...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Stides I just never understood how out of all the people on the server you could talk shit. You've always been in guilds that either zerg or househide like a big. Yes as of right now I will admit dynasty has been zerging but we still go out, 2 or 3 deep when the numbers on...doesn't matter if we have 2 or 6 people..we still go out.

And then we have Dapper Dan, I don't need to say anything more about that kid he's just as pathetic as the comments he makes.

Megumi

Wanderer

Bubbster;1328929 said:
Talking shit while you're in Dream Team...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Stides I just never understood how out of all the people on the server you could talk shit. You've always been in guilds that either zerg or househide like a big. Yes as of right now I will admit dynasty has been zerging but we still go out, 2 or 3 deep when the numbers on...doesn't matter if we have 2 or 6 people..we still go out.

And then we have Dapper Dan, I don't need to say anything more about that kid he's just as pathetic as the comments he makes.

Of course, it helps that we're all active right now.

coldblood;1328917 said:
well, like i said, I haven't seen dynasty roll with only a few people. I have seen a few dynasty, but not pvping. and now when many of you are more active, i see dynasty on the field.
no need to be rude :)

and no, it doesnt suck to have a 2 man guild with 4 different active people in there, plus rolling with other friends quite often. and why would i care if anyone wants to pvp with cj? i want to pvp with him, and i do it, and we are successful. i dont like big fights, because my computer cant handle more than a 5v5, so there is no need for me to be in a big guild.

try looking.. my and zemus have going fielding 2v5 foir the last week... and i am sure the other have

A Walrus

Wanderer

right now there is ~3 threads about dynasty being the best, what massive e-peen!

i havnt played this game for over 10 minutes going on like 3 weeks now... and i dont feel like im missing much as per pvp. everytime i log on theres about 40 dt at del pond or bucs, ill occasionally see >E< but thats about it. the only time i see dyn is on their red alts or blues at wbb

Status
Not open for further replies.