UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shirley is a scammer thief

wocka

Sorceror
people jack off to there items in game, aka pixel sex. pixel because there just pixels on a computer, and sex becuase ur jacking off. go buy some common sense at walmart

Mrsevenhands

Wanderer
...sigh.. I really wish they could come how enforce an age limit on the forums. Therefore getting rid of Wacka and kidwipe

I don't even read ther posts, I just skip to ones where everyone makes fun of them.

Vipe

Wanderer
haha u suck u don like theifs? ur so immature kidwipe wacka not even fny dude nd no1 has made fun of me lol ur a n00b

hyphen

Wanderer
kidvipe023 said:
haha u suck u don like theifs? ur so immature kidwipe wacka not even fny dude nd no1 has made fun of me lol ur a n00b

grammatically challenged. learn the value of commas and periods.

wocka

Sorceror
**** grammar, commas and periods. went dont fuking need them. as long as u understand what we be saying it be good.

plumpet

Wanderer
thieves are cool, i play a thief and so do many other ppl. that's not what this thread is about, however. this thread is about how wocka and kidvipe are scammers.

all the posts about you guys being dumb are not coming from people who are upset about being scammed. (i.e., "oh noes!!1 he scamz0red me lol kekeke.la")

the posts about you being stupid are coming from people who, for one reason or another, want you to know how genuinely stupid you are. so congrats on being scammers or whatever. my feelings aren't hurt. but as a side note, seriously you're dumb.

Vipe

Wanderer
plumpet said:
thieves are cool, i play a thief and so do many other ppl. that's not what this thread is about, however. this thread is about how wocka and kidvipe are scammers.

all the posts about you guys being dumb are not coming from people who are upset about being scammed. (i.e., "oh noes!!1 he scamz0red me lol kekeke.la")

the posts about you being stupid are coming from people who, for one reason or another, want you to know how genuinely stupid you are. so congrats on being scammers or whatever. my feelings aren't hurt. but as a side note, seriously you're dumb.

hey hey hey dis post isnt about me being a scammer i never scammed **** thats shirley's job im screwin with u ppl blaming it all on my bud. i dont scam ****, nd if i did i wouldnt announce it on forums no dis ain bout me being a scammer so hush

hyphen

Wanderer
wocka said:
**** grammar, commas and periods. went dont fuking need them. as long as u understand what we be saying it be good.

that's the ****ing point. that post above mine looked like it was written by my brother with down syndrome when he was in kindergarten.

"haha u suck u don like theifs? ur so immature kidwipe wacka not even fny dude nd no1 has made fun of me lol ur a n00b"

what in the bloody **** is that supposed to say? buddy can't even put together a ****in sentence, let alone finish an entire thought, haha.

wocka

Sorceror
ROFL omfg i love this thread keep it going please!! its so hilarious seeing u kids complain about this game