UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shirley is a scammer thief

plumpet

Wanderer
Shirley is a scammer thief

the other day i got an AIM from someone i didn't know, regarding something i was selling. they asked what i was selling (strangely) and offered to outbid the current bid on it. so i said, ok, and met him/her at a bank to do the trade. he cancelled the trade and when the item dropped to my pack, he stole it. he got guardwhacked (thank god, i'm stupid!) and i got it back.

anyway. his thief character's name was Shirley and his AIM was pimpsk8er3703.

i would imagine the AIM name wouldn't be the same, but for future reference, watch out for a char named Shirley.

wocka

Sorceror
rofl kerpwned to the max- im gonna stealz0r ur swampylar that is bondored.. theres atleast 5 threads on this infamous thief, yet she still gets away with mad loot. can u say pwned? wait, kerpwned

Vipe

Wanderer
yes i can kerpwned :-P o hey guys shirley wants to buy sum exceptional valorite barding deeds any1 have

wocka

Sorceror
u kno whats funny, she stole a dbd from soem kid then put a disguise on and stole another one, 2 in less than 5 mins from the same person. what a noobzor, he even put it on a vendor and she still stole it :/

plumpet

Wanderer
wocka said:
she stole a dbd from soem kid then put a disguise on and stole another one, 2 in less than 5 mins from the same person. what a noobzor, he even put it on a vendor and she still stole it :/

why are you saying "she"? everyone knows "she" is you.

(lol noobzor)