UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Stability Issues 1/6/07

Re: Shard Stability Issues 1/6/07

Ghost Knight;1161333 said:
Not to mention, maybe it's easier for them to do it when they're off work for the weekend. Would you prefer them to have a problem and it be down for the entire day after while they're at work?

Another valid point, there is always a bad apple in the bunch. This day it happens to be Kefka the Ungrateful.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Pill Puller-GL;1161352 said:
Uhh ya like don't you read the forums? Like what kind of moron are you, gah.
The correct response is "What do you mean? You can't log in?". lol

smoochie

Wanderer

kefka.......you remind me of an illegal mexican demanding social security.

btw.....whats everyone complaining about? i had no trouble logging in... and that npc at the bank handing out free 1 million gold checks is a great addition to the game!....wait, where is everyone else? oh well more for me!

Whenever the server goes down we can all migrate over to Oblivion for 15 mins or-so, :D.

Chuck Z

Wanderer

Seconded any idea about how long it will be down. Only thing that bothers me when these things happen is that. Somewhere out there in gamers the faction sigils are sitting somewhere corrupting for whoever was lucky enough to steal them right before the server crashed. :{ Revert Maybe to when the shard went down?

Mark

Knight

Shard is online and seemingly stable. I will monitor throughout the morning.

Addiction

Wanderer

<3 teh staff.

(Even though this crash cost me a BOD I've trying to get for a while...but that's life.)

Mark

Knight

Latest shard crash was caused by some retarded legacy faction code, it has been resolved (and I believe I have fixed the issue with MyUOG).

edn2006

Wanderer

Is it normal to lose your entire days progress when the server resets? I'm back to where I was at the last server save last night...

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Mark;1161526 said:
Latest shard crash was caused by some retarded legacy faction code, it has been resolved (and I believe I have fixed the issue with MyUOG).
SWEET!!!

Kingllama

Knight

Ryan;1161266 said:
We're currently working on some stability issues with Publish 74 which was applied this morning. We will keep you updated.

Thanks,
Ryan
Its good to come back uogo Hybrid to run good and stuff im glad you guys are Right on it

omg wtf? who the hell does updates on the weekends. shit ryan thats slacktastic! i figured u would wait till like arbor day or somthing.