UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Stability Issues 1/6/07

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Shard Stability Issues 1/6/07

We're currently working on some stability issues with Publish 74 which was applied this morning. We will keep you updated.

Thanks,
Ryan

LilGuy

Sorceror
Re: Shard Stability Issues 1/6/07

Thanks for the continued efforts to try and make Hybrid a more enjoyable and fun place for us all. Thanks Ryan! I guess i'll go shovel some of this snow on my front porch... :)

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Kefka|Red-Hybrid;1161289 said:
whose bright idea was it to apply the patch on a weekend...

Mine... dont like it quit.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Kefka|Red-Hybrid;1161298 said:
thank you captain negative, this is what i get for voting uo gamers number 1 on uo connect hey...

And you being an asshole is what I get for providing the best free UO Server ever to you right..?

how am i an asshole by saying that applying patches during weekdays would have been a better idea, im sure everyone would agree.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Kefka|Red-Hybrid;1161307 said:
how am i an asshole by saying that applying patches during weekdays would have been a better idea, im sure everyone would agree.

I dont.

Addiction

Wanderer

Kefka|Red-Hybrid;1161307 said:

Shut up.

<3 Ryan

wow, i was even considering sending in some money for your work but im just an asshole, that was really hopeing to game out last night... im sorry

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Kefka|Red-Hybrid;1161317 said:
wow, i was even considering sending in some money for your work but im just an asshole, that was really hopeing to game out last night... im sorry

I dont care.

Seriously... its VERY RARE we have a problem... when we do you want to bust balls... go away.

I smell a banning in the works.
Weekends are better for patches since more people are online then to give constructive feedback.
Kefka, the people who run this shard are human, mistakes happen...Play Minesweeper or Solitaire while it's down ffs.

Nienor

Wanderer

Applying the patch on the weekend is better in the chance that something like this happens it can be addressed alot quicker. If this patch was applied on the weekday it could be quite awhile before any issues would be addressed because the Devs/Owners of Hybrid do have a life outside of hybrid with a thing called work.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Testament;1161329 said:
I smell a banning in the works.
Weekends are better for patches since more people are online then to give constructive feedback.
Kefka, the people who run this shard are human, mistakes happen...Play Minesweeper or Solitaire while it's down ffs.
Not to mention, maybe it's easier for them to do it when they're off work for the weekend. Would you prefer them to have a problem and it be down for the entire day after while they're at work?

LilGuy

Sorceror

I agree with Ryan, for the sake of their spare time, why in gods name would Ryan or any other UO:G Moderator want to do it during the week when they are all busy? The last thing someone wants to do after a long days work is work on the "Free shard" so everyone like Kefka can bitch anyway. They are simply free right now and not working, so they're doing it on a saturday where everyone is not working and has plenty of time to troubleshoot the new patch. Anyway...Kefka...shut up...Ryan...Just know there are some grateful UO:G players out there who appreciate the time it takes to run this badass shard..Peace