UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead-eye

Knight
Well i truly just want to say thanks and for all of you who cant connect you will be able to soon im sure. Also there was a like 5 mins downtime there but its back up. No one get too jumpy im sure it will be a bit bumby for the first day or too but then it will be back to nowmal im sure. I mean after all of that overload who would expect it to be perfect right off the bat,

Thanks So Much Demise Staff you really are the best, and obviously try hard to keep this shard the best.

Rainier

Wanderer
:eek: Your plants were still alive? Mine were all sticks lol

Whos the lucky that cleaned up on the lvl 5+ stealable artis when it first came back up? A lot of them must have been spawned :)

Jaden-demise

Wanderer
going back to uogateway public?

Hi iam new to this so if i sound skechy is becouse im new so ya... i was just wondering is demise going back up onthe uogateway public server list? (Ps) Im sure you herd this alot butLiek i said im new and cant always find the way to the results :eek:

Rainier said:
:eek: Your plants were still alive? Mine were all sticks lol

Whos the lucky that cleaned up on the lvl 5+ stealable artis when it first came back up? A lot of them must have been spawned :)

I had a bunch of sticks too. I was busy filling my kegs with heal potions so that I could heal them before they turned into sticks, but I wasn't paying attention to the growth cycle. When the server rebooted, I had a full keg and a bunch of twigs :rolleyes: .

qweazdak

Wanderer
were you still logged in all this time? if you keep your plants in your backpack or your bank, plants only grow 1 cycle. no dead plants to worry about.

its good to hear the sites back up and runing but there are a few of us who no longer seem to have the uodemise on our puplic sever listings :confused: if theres anyone out there with the same problem or know how to assist us in geting back in we would appreciate it ....thanks guys take care

Elf

Sorceror
I don't see it on the UOGateway list either, so I've just been logging in using Razor.

Trey-demise

Wanderer
my guess is the DNS hasn't propegated for the brazillians yet but it has for the americans If they just tried the IP through razor they should be fine.. If not than my theory got shot through the heart.

pbguy434

Knight
Yup, I defiantely just shot your teory through the heart. Three americans and one swedish guy can't log on :p .

My guess is what I said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.