UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Shard is back up

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is one of te things us, the staff of Demise IS thankful for: All the wonderful players of Demise whoi stick with us through good times and bad yaada yaada ;)

We ARE sorry though if any pets/items/whatever dissappeared/decayed during the downtime, but, it can't be helped, there's nothing we can do about it. :(

Honor

Wanderer
Yay, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I knew this would happed, Asayre you are the cutest asian or mexican human alive, i love you long time! I suckie suckie!

Oh well, sorry im retarded, just my way to say, thanks for putting demise back up!

comwiz72

Wanderer
i have been on many free shards in the past, and this is the only one i have come back to after one of my "Bored of UO periods", so THX ALL STAFF

sometimes i think that som ppl dont appreciate all that these (unpaid) guys do, so I WANT TO APOLOGISE for all those unappreciative ppl.

k

BLUETIGER

Wanderer
So close yet so far away

Oh no!!!! dissconnected and now can't connect :( hope its not down again, though thoes 20 mins I got in were like heaven, I finaly got to GM my tailoring :p woot!!! hope it isn't down for long got a taste and now I want more :D lol

I know how you feel. I went on a mad ginseng run and bought every sprig I could get my hands on. Being able to run through luna again officially made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.