UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shadowclan coming here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caz

Knight
Re: Shadowclan coming here?

You think there's only rp guilds like TcD and MOA on this server? Heh..

Torgin.;1492335 said:
AI is the last stop for Shadowclan's UO community. It's been asked many times by different orcs, and it has been denied just as many times. The way things have turned for the "RP" sense is both saddening and scary. Over the years the player-base has increasingly become younger and more immature until RP is just a shadow what it formerly was. Orcs in particular have turned into something different from the original idea of Catskills. There is little to no RP interaction with any orc guilds on all the RP-PvP shards that I've played. (Bloodclan and Shadowclan included.) We are all just a bloodthirsty gank with handy caps when fighting Brigands or each other.

We are happy where we are and we prefer AI's rules to Hybrids. I've seen what happens to Bloodclan.(PKs, notos always patrolling and using blade spirits.) We dealt with that on Siege and after 10 years of the same shit, we aren't about to start again on Hybrid.

Guilds like MOA and TcD have pretty much ruined RP. People view them as the norm now. They are filled with immature, stubborn children. (I'm not saying everyone in TcD is but MOA for sure is trash. I wish someone would knock some sense into Heracles because if he wasn't such a stubborn jackass, the guild would be a whole lot better in my eyes for sure. I mean after you've had so many complaints, you either have to be extremely stupid, or extremely ignorant.) They RP when they want and make up bullshit rules on the spot and expect everyone to bend to them. If you don't listen to them, you are not an "RP" guild or an "RP"er in their eyes and you are such, viewed as a griefer.

So as I said, Shadowclan will be staying on Angel Island. It doesn't matter if you guys think its a dead shard or not and if you think we are stupid for staying or not. We are happy there and we can always find good fights. A shard number doesn't mean too much to us when we are having fun. Besides, most of the "numbers" of Hybrid are sitting at banks talking about their "Aw3s0m3 5h17 0f th3 54nd4l5".

Dude are you totally cerial? even super cerial?

Torgin.

Sorceror

Caz;1492343 said:
You think there's only rp guilds like TcD and MOA on this server? Heh..

Are you dense Caz? I'm saying guilds LIKE them ruin the experience. I know for sure that there are a lot of others who don't screw over the rest of the community.

Torgin.;1492511 said:
Are you dense Caz? I'm saying guilds LIKE them ruin the experience. I know for sure that there are a lot of others who don't screw over the rest of the community.

Are you stupid Torgin? That's my friggin guild leader you're talking to, shut the fuck up. So if you want to go RP on your shitty OSI shards. You just won't admit that Hybrid fucking rox.

Torgin.

Sorceror

Red Star-divinity;1492518 said:
Are you stupid Torgin? That's my friggin guild leader you're talking to, shut the fuck up. So if you want to go RP on your shitty OSI shards. You just won't admit that Hybrid fucking rox.

This doesn't really concern you nor Caz. I have no clue where you got the ABSURD idea that I played OSI. I agree with you it is quite shitty, though I'd prefer if you would leave the "shut the fuck up" part out next time. Caz just needs to think through his posts first. I said nothing in the post that he quoted that he could have confused with anything else if he had just thought through it.

Torgin.;1492528 said:
This doesn't really concern you nor Caz. I have no clue where you got the ABSURD idea that I played OSI. I agree with you it is quite shitty, though I'd prefer if you would leave the "shut the fuck up" part out next time. Caz just needs to think through his posts first. I said nothing in the post that he quoted that he could have confused with anything else if he had just thought through it.

For future refrence we have found out Caz is a computer virus so feel free to say "it"... Anyway to the point...

Why the hell did this thread even start. It turns from asking if SC was coming to Hybrid to an ugly ass arguement....

Lyman17

Sorceror

Torgin.;1492537 said:
Perfect example of my point.

I think it was an attempt to lighten the post a bit. it has gotten a bit heated.

I just really wish another RP guild would come to Hybrid and get set up here. Even if it wasn't SC.

Torgin, why dont you get some fo the people in SC that feel like you do as fart as seeing how roleplaying has become non-existent and start a guild of your own on hybrid. Truthfully its a chance to make it how you want.

-L

Torgin.

Sorceror

Lyman17;1492547 said:
I think it was an attempt to lighten the post a bit. it has gotten a bit heated.

I just really wish another RP guild would come to Hybrid and get set up here. Even if it wasn't SC.

Torgin, why dont you get some fo the people in SC that feel like you do as fart as seeing how roleplaying has become non-existent and start a guild of your own on hybrid. Truthfully its a chance to make it how you want.

-L

Believe me it wasn't. I've been around long enough to know that Redguard was just being... Redguard. I'm not rich and I don't donate for gold (MAJOR FLAW OF THIS SHARD). I wouldn't be able to afford a guild, and I wouldn't put fellow Shadowclan members into the hell the orcs live here. As I said, Angel Island is our last official stop in our UO career. Anything with the Shadowclan name is unofficial until you see someone from Clan helm come here and post on these forums telling you that its real.

The hell that the orcs here go through?

Wow then I must be one serious masochist to keep logging onto my orc pratically every night for close to a year to face the torment and evil woes of mounted humans and omgooses -bladespirits!- [e gasp

I switched from Shadowclan after I saw how bitter and lame they've become after fleeing from OSI/EA shards like pansies. Instead of adapting or even trying to change, they just ran. And Angel Island is a dead shard for reasons that remain a mystery to me.

I'd really like to see them come to Hybrid and attempt to recreate the glory they had. But if it ever happens, I'll see it from the side of the Bloodclan.

Hoowah Bloodclan!

Torgin.

Sorceror

It was with a heavy heart that Clan helm closed the Siege branch. It was only at the urgings of Laghed and Gak(Parfug) to open an official branch of Shadowclan on Angel Island.

I've tried to keep it civil the past couple of posts. Don't make me have to bring up all of Bloodclan's flaws and how shitty their RP is.

Raab Himself

Sorceror

The bloodclan is good they dont wine about all the crap they get, they deal with it themselves and srve a dish of whipass to all the pks

C

cleananguss10

In all honesty, everyone needs to chill. We've all got different opinions on Hybrid, AI, SC, BC, etc, etc. If Torgin doesn't like Hybrid and does not want to bring SC here then that is completely fine, although, I personally would love to see SC come here but I'm in no position to judge Torgin on that and neither is anyone else here.

To agree with Torgin, I must say that a major flaw on this shard is exactly what you are seeing here. A lot of people acting immature and attacking anothers opinions (I am sure I am going to get flamed for that statement).

To agree with other fellow Hybrid players, I love this shard and think it's got great potential and the shard just has an atmosphere that all other shards lack and that's why I'm drawn here like the rest of you.

People will always have opinions and people will always disagree with you, it's about time that people on this shard realize that. I do not mean for this post to sound like I'm attacking or bashing anyone because that is NOT my intention. I'm just getting more frusterated everytime I keep seeing flame wars that start from ONE ignorant comment. All that needs to happen is that people need to be respectful, plain and simple.

Caz

Knight

Lyman17;1492547 said:

-L

QFT.

Caz

Knight

Torgin.;1492511 said:

Exactly. If there's not that many, why don't you just kill them? Artemis keeps talking about Shadow Clan like they're the Gods of all orcish RP, but they can't seem to handle a few pks? *shrug*

Mihoo >.> 'scuse me wtfrudoin.

Caz;1492702 said:
Exactly. If there's not that many, why don't you just kill them? Artemis keeps talking about Shadow Clan like they're the Gods of all orcish RP, but they can't seem to handle a few pks? *shrug*

Drinking a hell of a lot of coffee and getting paranoid.

Torgin.

Sorceror

Caz;1492702 said:

Because its the fact that we follow rules while they break them. Believe me, we try to, but they are quite good at running and once they start, they don't stop. On AI we don't have that problem because everyone is on foot (betterquality PvPers too).

Status
Not open for further replies.