UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SGT Slaughter

raveX

Page
The truth is you have the attention span of a teaspoon. You might be here a week, a month but you are so hated you can't stay anywhere for long. No one likes you dude.

What are you talking about? Zulu is so well liked we have to pay @MB to run the official Zulu fan club.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Please, don't ever make real money transaction legal. (which I know will never happen anyway)

Hybrid allowed it for several months and the massive chaotic prehistorical mayhem caused after that was of astonishingly epic proportions.

Value of in game gold decreased to an all time low, premium item would no longer be purchaseable with gold since everyone wants real cash for them instead, and that's without counting the 50/50 chance of being scammed of your money when you are attempting to perform a trade.

If you want to drive a server to it's resting grave in an expeditory manner, then yes, ok, allow real money transaction, otherwise avoid at all costs!

Mister Pink

Squire
This isn't the first time I have heard of Slaughter scamming someone in an irl cash/ item trade.

Necro's right. This is a game. This is the internet. Never trust anyone with anything you aren't willing to lose. Regardless of any rules being broken scamming people out of irl money is the ultimate scumbag move. It's no longer in the territory of just playing a shitbag in game. You are a shitbag irl at that point.

I always thought of Slaughter as an opportunist and someone that you could never trust in game. Package that with his irrational behavior and racist rants and he's someone I never would want to be in a guild with. It's why I insisted he never be in any guild while I was GL.

It's shitty enough to scam in game, but when you scam someone out of real life money, you are no different than the dipshit that floods inboxes with claims of being a Nigerian banker.

I can't say any of this surprises me though.

Akka

Sorceror
i seriously have no idea how anyone can tolerate this idiot. racist scumbag white-trash thief? its like you hate what you are.

JusticeForAll.jpg

Mister Pink

Squire
i feed off the envy you pathetic trashy players give me. only a select few who are even good... kapero being one...

None of that bullshit matters. I know it might be hard for you to understand because this game serves as your alternate reality or something, but you committed fraud and Lead is out $90. No matter how you look at it you stole $90 and are a thief and a liar. How can you feel good about that? Seriously?

I'd understand if you stole an item or scammed someone in game, but that's not what we are talking about. You broke laws that exist outside of this game. Even though you won't get charged for being a criminal, what you did was degenerate behavior. That's nothing to be proud of.

I believe in Karma / "You reap what you sow" so maybe I look at it different than you. I look at it as more of a failure in being a decent human being than I do about anything else.

This community is so small I doubt you are banned or receive any punishment in game for this. I'd like to see you lose items because of this, but more importantly, Why not be decent person and return real life money that you stole from someone else? Being a decent human being and having self respect is worth more than $90.

Last edited:

Kurupted

Squire
My suspicion would have arised at the fact of being offered 0.45$ per mil trade. It seems way too cheap to be true.

Tbh, you should have simply reported his intentions as soon as that deal started to be offered, save 90.00$ and do a good deed.

Alas, that wasn't how it turned out. :unsure:

Bad decision is right, sorry Lead.

how do you know the prices of gold?

Kurupted

Squire
time for me to chime in, lead has been bugging me since my departure to buy gold from me as hia RL brother kazzius did
once before

if you choose to ban someone please remember the golden rule, this is a 20 year old DYING game. now back to lead, he claimed to sending me money via money gram but strange thing is, i never went and picked it up. why? well because i didnt want to jepordize my account once again.

u offered to sell me inquis and gold too. dont cheat someone then call them a liar.

Kurupted

Squire
Its sad so many of you take the time to post about how he should get banned. Wow, man just. you guys have awesome lives. If people were banned for transferring items gold for out of game possessions half the server wouldn't be here. Lead the only real man i've seen on here.

Kurupted

Squire
I just don't get where does the "You know alot of people on this server" has anything to do with you trading with SGT, is it a threat? are you like one of those guys that claims has a huge group and tries to push others and intimidate them with a large group? 99% of the time when people claim they know allot of people it ends up being just another scared little man. Also as you claimed you know allot of people yet SGT was one of them and he turned out shady in your eye's how many more of your so called friend are also shady.

Now last thing why not go into details , You posted a thread for everyone to see and you obviously needed the attention but once you get it, you just tell us "I made a bad judgement" shit the only bad judgement was to create a thread and not give us the info.

People always try to use that bs about how people who claim to have/do something really dont. if this was true literally everyone would either be lying or not talking at all. there is such a thing a backing it up. obviously he had a good reason as to not giving you the info, wrong again.

DannoBro

Wanderer
I offered cattamu real life money for a house in luna before I knew it was illegal
Haha shame I really would have paid

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
how do you know the prices of gold?
I don't, I am basing this statement on the price that Hybrid was selling gold for, which by the end was about 1.50$ per mil for those who were k own scammers and 2.50$ per mil's for verified honest sellers.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
GMs always ban people if they receive any evidence. If Lead won't be banned the next person commits the same crime shouldn't be banned because Lead wasn't?