UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sgt Slaughter

No offense to anyone, but maybe you guys need to get that back on skype and sort that out!

Or may I suggest, around a table, each with a cold brew in your hands, by the end of it both of you will be best buds forever!

I tried to keep it on skype but the drama queen brought it to the forums thinking it would hurt me in some way or that i would get in trouble for it.

Your current avatar shows a very stacked white woman you wanna go out some time?

She'll only go out with you if you're a non-competing merchant.

P.S. if you're not pretending to be something you're not.... then you are doing it wrong.

j_monroy

Squire
It does make you look like an ignorant prick.

This.

I tried to keep it on skype but the drama queen brought it to the forums thinking it would hurt me in some way or that i would get in trouble for it.

Oh you tried to keep it on skype did you? You must have confused guild chat with skype chat. No worries, sometimes I type in "/" on skype thinking it's guild chat. Must be something similar for you. :)

This.

Oh you tried to keep it on skype did you? You must have confused guild chat with skype chat. No worries, sometimes I type in "/" on skype thinking it's guild chat. Must be something similar for you. :)

Oh, okay yes it was in guild chat, where you discuss things as guild, it was ment to be in guild chat and on skype after i left your guild, but you had to bring it to the forums because your a drama queen baby back Bitch.

j_monroy

Squire
because your a drama queen baby back Bitch.

Where are you getting your insults from, they kind of suck. Also, it seems like you've gone from racist comments to misogynistic ones.

Guess you don't want to resort to those here huh. Probably a good idea. However, I'm not really worried about my manhood either. I have no insecurities when it comes to the internet!

I should change my name to...

Security Man!

kkkkk sgt slaughter is a fuckin loser . poor guy !! he is like that because his mother's boyfriend used to make him a little girl when he was young , you know what i mean . poor poor sgt.

j_monroy

Squire
I'm mad that I'm bad? lol

Again, where are you getting these insults?

And you're right, I am Mexican. Mexican Salvadorean to be exact. Never really affected me in any way considering, you know, higher education. :)

Also, have you sold that HH? That guy has been waiting on his 5.5kk offer.

I, on the other hand, now have a brand new arcane shield that I traded with a little gold on my side. :)