UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sgt Slaughter

j_monroy

Squire
I've never seen anyone get so upset because of a competing post on the selling thread.

Your HH - 7kk obo
My HH - 6kk s/b, 7kk b/o

You guild chat me calling me racist slurs (apparently, you think I'm black), and you pm me with titles of fat lipped n***** (I don't promote racist comments, but fill it in yourselves), all because I jokingly posted on your thread to wait three days to repost a thread. And now apparently, you're going to fuck with my skype and with my "fat girlfriend's" skype?

Relax lol. If you would have stayed on for one more minute the first time, I was going to tell you that I'll remove my post until you sell yours. If you would have refrained from racial slurs the next time you got on guild chat, you would have known that was my intention. You clearly resented me the first time, but what's the point of racial slurs and now skype harrassment? You do realize that skype has privacy settings and I don't allow anyone to IM me unless they're in my contact list right?

Also, I think you think I'm black.. I'm not offended by being called racial slurs, especially ones that don't apply to me.

So relax, live a little, and get out of luna man, it's making you crazy.

Edit: I'm a graduate student, I hardly doubt me and my "homies" will be targeted by anybody with guns.

Extra Edit: My girlfriend's not fat... dick

Dexter-LoM

Knight

huh what?

your GF as a what?

shit sorry to hear that, is she looking for a doc to help her out with that?

Man I respect you for staying with her during those "hard times"

but seriously are you guys in the same guild ?
I think he might of had a bad day.

j_monroy

Squire
huh what?

your GF as a what?

shit sorry to hear that, is she looking for a doc to help her out with that?

Man I respect you for staying with her during those "hard times"

We've had some very hard nights :'(

I understand the hard days tbh, but the persistence in verbal attacks makes it less okay to snap like that

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
I've never seen anyone get so upset because of a competing post on the selling thread.

Your HH - 7kk obo
My HH - 6kk s/b, 7kk b/o

You guild chat me calling me racist slurs (apparently, you think I'm black), and you pm me with titles of fat lipped n***** (I don't promote racist comments, but fill it in yourselves), all because I jokingly posted on your thread to wait three days to repost a thread. And now apparently, you're going to fuck with my skype and with my "fat girlfriend's" skype?

Relax lol. If you would have stayed on for one more minute the first time, I was going to tell you that I'll remove my post until you sell yours. If you would have refrained from racial slurs the next time you got on guild chat, you would have known that was my intention. You clearly resented me the first time, but what's the point of racial slurs and now skype harrassment? You do realize that skype has privacy settings and I don't allow anyone to IM me unless they're in my contact list right?

Also, I think you think I'm black.. I'm not offended by being called racial slurs, especially ones that don't apply to me.

So relax, live a little, and get out of luna man, it's making you crazy.

Edit: I'm a graduate student, I hardly doubt me and my "homies" will be targeted by anybody with guns.

. My homies and I..Mr. graduate

So from this i understand that your girlfriend is a dick, that your a major drama queen, and you are a liar, your skype display picture is a 15 year old black kid playing a guitar so quit with your lies.

MB

Knight
You guild chat me calling me racist slurs (apparently, you think I'm black), and you pm me with titles of fat lipped n***** (I don't promote racist comments, but fill it in yourselves)

If you would have refrained from racial slurs the next time you got on guild chat, you would have known that was my intention. You clearly resented me the first time, but what's the point of racial slurs and now skype harrassment?

your skype display picture is a 15 year old black kid playing a guitar

Ahhh, well in that case the racism is justified. Solid defense you have there

j_monroy

Squire
So from this i understand that your girlfriend is a dick, that your a major drama queen, and you are a liar, your skype display picture is a 15 year old black kid playing a guitar so quit with your lies.

...'s are hard to understand, but it's okay. You get upset and start yelling racial slurs at a guildmate who you have otherwise never had problems before, but I'm the drama queen. My skype display pictures WAS a picture of me playing guitar when I was 16 and in high school (although in your defense, I don't look too different now) with horrible lighting. You being wrong != me being a liar.

Was there anything I missed?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
No offense to anyone, but maybe you guys need to get that back on skype and sort that out!

Or may I suggest, around a table, each with a cold brew in your hands, by the end of it both of you will be best buds forever!

j_monroy

Squire
No offense to anyone, but maybe you guys need to get that back on skype and sort that out!

Or may I suggest, around a table, each with a cold brew in your hands, by the end of it both of you will be best buds forever!

Meh, no need. He's not in guild anymore so I don't really have to communicate with him. :)

Word of caution to everybody. NEVER post something on the selling thread if he's trying to sell it.

NEVER!