UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

VOTE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jambo-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

Dude, #2 all the way. You can't argue with a face that looks confused in a picture. Is that the look he has when playing UO?

Formater

Knight

I do not play factions and I do not know the Dream Team" very well but I know JessieJane is a well known and respected person around here. His houses are IDOC so if you know him or are friended to his houses please refesh them.

He has been sent messages by AIM but has been idle for days.
We loose more and more people on hybrid because their houses fall.

I have been unable to locate contact info for anyone else in Dream Team.

Formater;1655930 said:
I do not play factions and I do not know the Dream Team" very well but I know JessieJane is a well known and respected person around here. His houses are IDOC so if you know him or are friended to his houses please refesh them.

He has been sent messages by AIM but has been idle for days.
We loose more and more people on hybrid because their houses fall.

I have been unable to locate contact info for anyone else in Dream Team.

Wewt free lootz!

Jesse wtf how are you active on the forums and now your houses are IDOC!

gg :(

Photek

Sorceror

looks like im gonna have to refresh the houses, where are they located

Hate8

Wanderer

His houses are fairly, fairly and somewhat worn, gg newbs.

They arent going to fall :)

Formater

Knight

Hate8;1655970 said:
His houses are fairly, fairly and somewhat worn, gg newbs.

They arent going to fall :)

Ya and I bet your either Command or dingleberry the guys camping his 18x18 currently. Or are you the dead guy standing by his small house.
They are all idoc and I am the only one who has them timed.

moopmoop

Wanderer

Formater;1656006 said:
Ya and I bet your either Command or dingleberry the guys camping his 18x18 currently. Or are you the dead guy standing by his small house.
They are all idoc and I am the only one who has them timed.

Nice job getting it. Oh wait ms got it without even timing it

Formater

Knight

moopmoop;1656074 said:
Nice job getting it. Oh wait ms got it without even timing it

I never once tried to get it. I have 4 houses. 2 of which are 18x18. Just so happens his houses were both by mine.
Feel free to search the forums and you will find that I have tried for days to get peoples attention so that maybe someone from "Dream Team" or anyone friended to the houses would refresh the houses.

You can start in Trammel where Flick moved the original message when I found them greatly worn after he sent Jessie a message on aim.

I do not even know Jessie I just know a lot of people here respect him and because of that I did everything I could to try to get them refreshed. Seems to me the only reason you would post something like this is your upset you got pked at the idoc or just because you didnt get it. Myself I was watching TV. I did not want anything to do with them.

Grow up.

moopmoop

Wanderer

Actually I'm in MS and so I posted that because we got it. It dropped. Whoopie.

Lynyrd

Knight

Formater;1656087 said:
I do not even know Jessie I just know a lot of people here respect him and because of that I did everything I could to try to get them refreshed.
lol
Formater;1655930 said:
I do not play factions and I do not know the Dream Team" very well but I know JessieJane is a well known and respected person around here.
lol

Formater

Knight

Lynyrd;1656094 said:

What a well thought out reply.

Fact is folks if one of your houses were IDOC and IRL shit prevented you from making it to the game you would want someone you know to refresh your houses (assuming you at least friended someone else). I refresh several peoples houses for them on a regular basis when I refresh my own.

I know of too many folks that have left since the new house timers started because they lost their houses, pixel crack, and everything they spent years getting. This shard is bleeding players right now. God go look at TFS strip. It is sad.

So sure short term there are 5 little houses now and some people benefited from his loss but long term there are less good players.

GimpCent

Knight

God damn let this thread die...

This thread is to other threads like this man
is to real men

Let it go T, let it go

GimpCent;1666251 said:
God damn let this thread die...

This thread is to other threads like this man
is to real men