UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

VOTE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipper

Knight
Re: Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

if a thread like this had been made with all the Rage members' RL pics i guarantee it would have hit 100 pages

hmmm... maybe this ought to be started... the only one i'm missing is FCM...

Flipper;1608094 said:
if a thread like this had been made with all the Rage members' RL pics i guarantee it would have hit 100 pages

lol, i woulda voted for the nig.

F

first.class.mail

Flipper;1608094 said:

I look like my char IRL

TheNuthigh

Knight

Flipper;1608094 said:

u cant fit fat ass fcm pics in a thread
or there already would have been one.

Megumi

Wanderer

Bullshit. Here's FCM at last year's RAGE picnic.

Edit: Aw, fuck.

F

first.class.mail

TheNuthigh;1616888 said:
u cant fit fat ass fcm pics in a thread
or there already would have been one.

this is an act of treason

elohdee

Knight

Flipper;1608094 said:

damn rage is so e-fabulous, like totally rad yo.

where the pics at mang

marley

Sorceror

ok whatever jackass said im picuter number four im pic number one. and im the only one that didnt vote on myself and have others vote on me.. sorry im just a sexy beast. figured me, the best, the marley, posting here would revamp the whole thread. damn im good

Ajax;1642221 said:
why wont you let this thread die?

You probably should just accept that DT need to constantly check how sexy they are- voted by users of a free service.

Essentially it's like an online dating service in which members of the public vote how attractive you are :p

marley

Sorceror

essentially your a jack shmack. dt's previous sexiest member is right here baby. the marv- the marley- thre greatest

marley

Sorceror

jesse how could u say that about the only prize player that was ever in your guild?

marley

Sorceror

hey brightside and everybody else for taht matter, how about from now on you identify yourself in posts that the marley is following so the marley actually knows who you are. instead of just rambling bs and the marley not even knowing who to mud in game.

marley;1644874 said:
hey brightside and everybody else for taht matter, how about from now on you identify yourself in posts that the marley is following so the marley actually knows who you are. instead of just rambling bs and the marley not even knowing who to mud in game.

look at my signature, retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.