UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Update

UOGSales

Wanderer
Re: Server Update

VOTE FOR HYBRID

I got bored and spammed the 30 odd people on my AIM list.. so since everyone is reading this thread.. VOTE

We must maintain 2nd (which we just got 2 mins ago)

my hands are shaking and my pupils are severely dilated... do we have any idea how much longer it will be before the server is back up?

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Sique;1643652 said:
woop #1 ranking on ConnectUO

psh! of course! what did you expect?
There is no pathetic excuse of a server good enough to compare to Hybrid. I mean even our clothes will tell you... Hybrid Rocks!

Ronn

Sorceror

From my experience at university when we had this SPARK ancient server our network was always up and we never had stability problems. Now this "awsome" Intel "1000 core" CPU's stack all time.
I hope you find the problem and fix it

vexed

Wanderer

the backpack bug has been around for about a year now.. eveyr wonder how those Runic spears were looted "Fast" ...

ya

its been around forever, a few friends had em i knew.. but i never used it luckily..

vexed

Wanderer

Lorthic;1643592 said:
Is it possible that it could have been done on accident? I understand that it is highly possible packet manipulation was used and abused, thus allowing for this; but, is there any possibility that 25 random people could have accidentally done this? I'm just curious.

I hope your on my jury when i go down for a big crime..

and all like 5-6 people i knew who used it.. lets just say they well knew it was there, and even if it appeared, why wouldnt u page a GM if u had a blessed baackpack. GUILTY.

VxBainexV

Wanderer

Was just wondering if server is still down or if im having issues on my end? like do we have to change the ip again like last time or no?

NM thats what is was had to change ip again

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Mark;1643552 said:
If anyone is curious, there were 25 people abusing the aforementioned bug.

I also find it mildly amusing that once someone abuses the bug they have no way of removing the illegal container from thier pack, making them easily trackable.

Names, or it didn't happen....

fun

Wanderer

Btw, can someone who conducted no crime visit the jail?
Like, I want to point and laugh at them or whatever.
Is it public, like, the Zoo of Moonglow?
If not, it should be..