UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Update

Mark

Knight
Server Update

We will be moving Hybrid back to the old server after the restart tonight. We will identify the issue causing players to lose connection after world saves on the new server and correct it before we run Hybrid on it again.

We have also fixed a bug allowing a player to obtain an unmovable (and therefore essentially blessed) backpack within their character's backpack through packet manipulation. Everyone who abused this bug will have their account deleted.

Mark

Knight
Re: Server Update

If anyone is curious, there were 25 people abusing the aforementioned bug.

I also find it mildly amusing that once someone abuses the bug they have no way of removing the illegal container from thier pack, making them easily trackable.

Formater

Knight

Mark;1643544 said:
We will be moving Hybrid back to the old server after the restart tonight. We will identify the issue causing players to lose connection after world saves on the new server and correct it before we run Hybrid on it again.

We have also fixed a bug allowing a player to obtain an unmovable (and therefore essentially blessed) backpack within their character's backpack through packet manipulation. Everyone who abused this bug will have their account deleted.

Thank you Mark and thank you for everything you do for us!
+rep:)

Formater

Knight

Mark;1643552 said:

I also find it mildly amusing that once someone abuses the bug they have no way of removing the illegal container from thier pack, making them easily trackable.

Sounds like some plots will be available for placing a house lol

Mark;1643552 said:

if i were u i would feel quite obliged to list these peoples names

just saying if i were you and you were me

u kno

UOGSales

Wanderer

Did the items in the bag stay after they died? Cuz that would be as ban worthy as i've ever seen

Ra

Sorceror

I was referring to the server going to the old one for a while, but okay lol.

Mark

Knight

a crow;1643556 said:
Did the items in the bag stay after they died? Cuz that would be as ban worthy as i've ever seen

Correct.

This is why the jail has been so crowded this week.

Formater

Knight

MrBrightside;1643555 said:
if i were u i would feel quite obliged to list these peoples names

just saying if i were you and you were me

u kno

Public humiliation! I love it.

Lorthic

Knight

Mark;1643558 said:
Correct.

This is why the jail has been so crowded this week.

Is it possible that it could have been done on accident? I understand that it is highly possible packet manipulation was used and abused, thus allowing for this; but, is there any possibility that 25 random people could have accidentally done this? I'm just curious.