UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server is Down ? Crash ?

Re: Server is Down ? Crash ?

You're ignorant. I bet you havnt even travelled half the world. Pick up your balls and walk out the door sometime. Then talk to me.

Wyght

Wanderer

WTF Pwn said:
whats so great about Texas, it licks balls

no texas is great it has great laws and no state taxes and tons of shit
you guys are just stupid - move out of texas if you think it sucks

Danowar

Wanderer

Texas is like the ultimate paradox. It has some of the worst hicks ever, yet houses alot of reputable game programmers/etc.

WTF Pwn

Wanderer

Wyght said:
no texas is great it has great laws and no state taxes and tons of shit
you guys are just stupid - move out of texas if you think it sucks

kinda hard to move out when i dont live there dipshit

Wyght

Wanderer

Foreseer said:
You're ignorant. I bet you havnt even travelled half the world. Pick up your balls and walk out the door sometime. Then talk to me.
see that shows how dumb you are - your talking about one of the cheapest states to live in with great laws and nice good cities..
your just proving me right about ignorant you are
your a ethug as well - pick your balls and walk out the door sometime?
cause you know me .. haha

I've been moved out of Texas, see where it says location below my name you blind arogant F lol :D

Oh and my govinator will kick your's ass! 3 cheers for Arnold.... The only time I've actually voted for someone.

WTF Pwn

Wanderer

Foreseer said:
I've been moved out of Texas, see where it says location below my name you blind arogant F lol :D

Oh and my govinator will kick your's ass! 3 cheers for Arnold.... The only time I've actually voted for someone.

I actually regret voting for Arnold, he messed shit up pretty good...

Wyght

Wanderer

Foreseer said:

again way to prove how stupid you are
no more needing for my comments you have shown everyone how ignorant you really are
i'm going to sleep and if you think cali is better then texas your smoking crack - high taxes - all the cars rust cause of the weather like florida - only thing better about cali then texas is its laws on weed

Ya he did lol, but I love him none the less :D I'm glad I'm not National Guard. I'd work for him. Better to be strait AF:p

Darcnix

Wanderer

Try to sleep
Fail
Check UO
Notice it's still down
Curse under breath

Try to sleep
Fail again
Check UO again
Notice it's still down