UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server is Down ? Crash ?

GradGT

Sorceror
Re: Server is Down ? Crash ?

i'd rather go to school with asians than black dudes any day, can't cheat off of black guys, oh and ive never seen an asian ask me for '50 cent'

Well I aitn making a black man turn into shit thats racist and im half black i'd rather make fun of the majority hahaha nigga!

Wyght

Wanderer

Foreseer said:
Hay that's a good joke you're just a hater!
Its a good joke if its told correctly and not by someone who wants to rewrite it so the race he wants gets it bad in the end
i'm not a hater
you are

Danowar

Wanderer

there's too many teriyaki shops where I live. I mean, I like teriyaki and all, but how do so many shops survive with such competition?

GradGT

Sorceror

here's a good joke-

what do michael jackson and caviar have in common?

they both come on little white crackers,

thanks

Grad said:
i'd rather go to school with asians than black dudes any day, can't cheat off of black guys, oh and ive never seen an asian ask me for '50 cent'

Inless they are like steve erkle I agree! you're lucky to have such an easy fine line... always sit next to an azn

WTF Pwn

Wanderer

Danowar said:
there's too many teriyaki shops where I live. I mean, I like teriyaki and all, but how do so many shops survive with such competition?

some are dog, cat, duck, and other random pets.....

GradGT

Sorceror

yea if he had told that joke with the black guy at the end then i might have laughed at it and gave him a reputation point

Wyght

Wanderer

Foreseer said:
Um I've lived in texas.... and it sucks dick...

man shut up already your an idiot who rewrites jokes that arn't funny and you talk shit about the state you live in
texas is great keep your ignorant opinions to yourself

WTF Pwn

Wanderer

Wyght said:
man shut up already your an idiot who rewrites jokes that arn't funny and you talk shit about the state you live in
texas is great keep your ignorant opinions to yourself

whats so great about Texas, it licks balls