UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server downtime..

Namonaki

Wanderer
What i find sad is, even IF a blue could take a red, he'll never know because most blues when alone, run from most reds, without evaluating their skill, without taking a shot at it. They just run.

drewbean

Wanderer
how bout have it like this - if ur on the bounty list, the more ur head is worth, the more stat/skill wahtever u gonna lose when u get killed, lol. top murederers would be hiding all day

Namonaki

Wanderer
Actually i have that same pimp outfit in my closet, no joke, if i get my hands on a digital camera i will take a picture of it. That officially makes ME the e-pimp.

Namonaki

Wanderer
Armadillo/Minime said:
It's a 5 dollar pimp costume for halloween that millions of people buy lol..

Oh i very well know that, however, it does not change the fact that it is 5 feet away, and i am the e pimp ^^

IzludeX

Wanderer
Imroadkill2 said:
Blues dont recall they just hide in the GZ like pussies.. Seriously have u seen a blue actually go head to head with a red by himself and not running away..
Yes, we both dumped healed ran out of mana LOLed and walked away without anyone dieing