UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server downtime..

R

Ryan

Server downtime..

I just wanted to let you all know I found out that the shard was down approximately 30 minutes ago. I recieved 15 - 20 phone calls regarding the downtime, and I left a gathering to come home and see what was going on. At this time, it looks to be a power issue, and unrelated to the hardware/software work last night.

Please be patient, and we will have the server online shortly.

Thanks,
Ryan

R

Ryan

The server is loading.

Enjoy guys!

and as for leaving to help out, its my pleasure to do it, to provide you guys some fun.

Despairl

Wanderer
this is just one more reason that i like donating to this shard!......They go well beyond the call of duty. Thanks Ryan!

I love you Ryan! No shame in your game buddy. I know you guys aren't making money out of this but I appreciate the hard work you have done to fix the issues. Fuck the haters, love the ones who need you :)

Slopez,
Uncle Rico
Signing out.

R

Ryan

Just so that you guys are aware, I believe that we are having a power issue, I am working to see if I can get this corected rather than bring it up with the possiblity of another crash/reboot. Give me a few mintues.

grkig

Sorceror
Ryan said:
Just so that you guys are aware, I believe that we are having a power issue, I am working to see if I can get this corected rather than bring it up with the possiblity of another crash/reboot. Give me a few mintues.
Is 120 minutes enough? *starts to worry that ryan spilled his beer on the server*

for those of you who were on last night when it came back up for 4-5 hours was the connection better than ever before? I was on for a little, but was macroing resist so I wasn't like running around or anything.

hoglegs

Sorceror
Yes it was running smoothly, quite possibly the best i've seen in a good while on there... then pfft, lol

yall just dont complain, its free server. and Ryan is probly busy, just check it tomorrow or something instead of posting 50 million times.

Thanks.
a white wyrm[OoJ]

Order of Justice