UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

selling this house

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator
Damn you punisher.. I cant use up most of my cash on this so I guess thats it

rexxz has the highest bid of 270k it will end at saturday, at what ever time i get up and check it, witch will be kinda early

errrr....
dont mind this post
:)

well ill do the math for the people who dont know how much money they can make at this spot,
ancient liches drop 2500-3000 gold plus magicial crap and sometimes T maps,
they respawn pretty fast, 30 sec.s was the fastest i seen one respawn and on average 1min and half or so and at most is 4mins
now if you do the math
in one hour you can make 100k with the min. and the most 120k plus all the magicial crap it has
thats way i priced it so high, you can eazyly make the buy out it in 15 hours, you can do that a couple hours a day and make your money back that fast,
but the reason im selling this house is becuase im lazy and i dont like to do that much of clicking :)
well i hope you read this and understand that you will get your moneys worth, and you should just try to out bid people before its saturday and i see who ever is winnning ill contact them and you'll lose a kick ass house
it can fit a small tower on the spot but i will have to move all the stuff out and i just dont want to, :)
i rember before my friend placed his house here there was a small tower here that was idoc about 3 months ago or more cant rember :p
but he got the spot thx to him with the money he made he have me some of it so i can buy a house in vesper :)
he gave it to me so im selling it
thats the life story of this house :)

rexxz

Page
Well damn, if I was rich I'd bid more, that's a badass spot now that you put it that way. You can definitely be making some mad cash with a house so close by. Bah, I hat all you rich people that outbid me! CURSES!!