UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

selling this house

selling this house

This house is in a very good spot for a tamer, right next to the anceint lich spot, i bet it can put a tower on it, i havent tried it out yet,
the min, bet starts at 200k, buyout, is pretty high but you can make it back in 2 weeks of killing the lich :)
so the buy out is 1.5 mil.
i got 2 pics for you to see how close it is to it

* the auction will last untill next saturday*
0R
some one buys it out

rexxz

Page
I don't think you even read his post. He said the buy out is 1.5mil, and he ALSO said it wouldn't go that high, he just saet it to that.

Your eyes, use them to read.

foolish

Wanderer
Ok, i did read it thats why i think hes kidding.. ok the start bid is still 200k for a house worth less than 50.. explain that?

rexxz

Page
The house is not worth less than 50k. The house ITSELF may be, but the location it is in is justification for the higher price. And also, why do you care? If you don't wish to bid on it, then don't. But I will say that with this house, you can easily make that 200k in less than a day, maybe a day and a half with a tamer at the ancient lich. It's a damn good bargain.

foolish

Wanderer
follow your own ideas then, why do you care what i say? If its such a good deal why havent you or anyone else bid?

rexxz

Page
I don't care what you say, actually. I just figured out would be worthless to ask why he priced it so high when it was blatantly obvious. Why haven't I bid? I don't have the money, chief.

foolish

Wanderer
You dont have 200k.. That shows me that you are new to this shard and obviouslly dont know the prices of jack shit. Why are you responding to my post when your just contradicting yourself and not bidding. Your flaming me because im not bidding, but your not bidding yourself? I'm just telling him that hes overpriced and if he wants to sell it, he should lower his price, otherwise his efforts are worthless. Dont respond to this message because i've decided your ignorant and not worth my time.

rexxz

Page
"You dont have 200k.. That shows me that you are new to this shard and obviouslly dont know the prices of jack shit. Why are you responding to my post when your just contradicting yourself and not bidding. Your flaming me because im not bidding, but your not bidding yourself? I'm just telling him that hes overpriced and if he wants to sell it, he should lower his price, otherwise his efforts are worthless. Dont respond to this message because i've decided your ignorant and not worth my time."

I don't have 200k no because I had to remake my account yesterday, I joined this shard since it's launch but it seems they have wiped my account due to inactivity. I know the prices here. And how the FUCK am I flaming you? Are you serious? Can you not comprehend my posts at all? A flame is a direct attack towards someone, I have not done that to you at ALL. I am not contradicting anyone, I am simply not biddign because I do not have the money yet. What you are telling him is fallacy, it's well worth that price. I am responding to this message because I want you to realize how wrong you are on so many different levels, and I am far from ignorant.

PS. I STILL haven't flamed you yet, so don't bother using that arguement against me.

foolish

Wanderer
I'm done arguing with you, its going no where. Let's let his auction go and see if anyone is willing to pay his outlandish price.

Edit: if your accounts got deleted due to inactivity, you have not been playing in a very long time. Which also mean you dont know the prices. And i asure you i know the prices of most items on this shard as well or better than anyone. Im not trying to gloat or anything, i just have been dealing a long time and am well aware of these things.

rexxz

Page
alright foolish, fair enough. I'll assure you I know what prices are, maybe not as good as you but t doesn't take long at all to see the general selling range of houses in prime locations, and yeah, let's see how good this bid is.

I would love to have this house but I can't bid that much, man if I had my tamer up good enough it'd be great. Awesome spot for getting money.