UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

selling this house

rexxz

Page
Who the hell wants to play this game? You do whatever you want, some people like to farm gold, some people don't.

naga753 said:
well ill do the math for the people who dont know how much money they can make at this spot,
ancient liches drop 2500-3000 gold plus magicial crap and sometimes T maps,
they respawn pretty fast, 30 sec.s was the fastest i seen one respawn and on average 1min and half or so and at most is 4mins
now if you do the math
in one hour you can make 100k with the min. and the most 120k plus all the magicial crap it has
thats way i priced it so high, you can eazyly make the buy out it in 15 hours, you can do that a couple hours a day and make your money back that fast,
but the reason im selling this house is becuase im lazy and i dont like to do that much of clicking :)
well i hope you read this and understand that you will get your moneys worth, and you should just try to out bid people before its saturday and i see who ever is winnning ill contact them and you'll lose a kick ass house

I can also spend 11 gp on a rune and use 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of my ancient lich earnings to use recall regs to get to and from this location. :cool:

*marks rune on peekayer*

Scorpio X

Wanderer
naga753 said:

because of all the flaming in the beginning of the thread, naga you may wana just make a new thread with the current bid and the origional pic to make it easier for those interested in the auction.