UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Runes & Runebooks

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
Faction bases...

Minax is in the mountains same mountain as destard i believe

SL east of yew moongate

TB Brit west of the healers

Com magnicia east of the healers

Faction Monoliths:

couldnt tell ya i dont run them very offen mabey jen could help out on that one

JenSlade

Wanderer
actually, I guess I wont need runes for faction bases if i have runes for all the shops concidering if i go to siege say britian base im gonna wanna recall to britian healers so yeah dont even worry about the faction stuff hehe

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
oh yeah cant mark inside the base anyways just mark like say 2 screens south of the SL base entrance at the COM south west docks TB inside the library and minax a screen or two away from the mountain entrance...that would work for me at least

van el fanel

Wanderer
Ok I'll get you all the shops (all main shops are all the shops ^_^ I'll do what I can) and yes I can make the Britain Bank Roof (You must specify this or it wont happen; for future notice).

Ill pay for these as well. all the main shops in each city.. tell me how much.. Hit me up on AIM livingend 18 when your done and PM me price..

Deception

Wanderer
Ok, first of all, I'm going to do them in the order I recieved them (we're going to set up a web site so ordering stuff from me will be easy as pie) but if I'm unable to do part of it at the time I will proceed to the next person (some things take longer than others) so don't be angry if somone elses order is done before yours, even though you ordered first.

I can also dye the runebooks.

van el fanel

Wanderer
yeah but if your doin jen slades rune books you know i want the same thing.. so u can do hers and mine at same time.. i would like the asap becuase im leaving the 28th for 3 months to korea... so yeah let me know.

van el fanel

Wanderer
no i want them asap cuase i know i will forget when i come back in three months man. As much shit as ill be doin in korea i wont have time to waste on this game or rememberin some books. Rather just get them asap. thanks deception... the faster the better =)

Deception

Wanderer
I think I can do a dungeon book, I just need to find dungeons, mark them, etc.. it will take some time because I have some pretty big orders to fill at t he moment.

Deception

Wanderer
Well honestly, I don't have any dungeon runes at the moment, and to be even more honest... I don't know where many are.. but I'll try. It will take at least 1-2 (trying hard).

ok well i will pay u 5k to mark these runes for me if u can do it right now i have runes and scrolls meet me in game if possible.....

Occlo
Bux (Animal Tamer)
My House
Wrong Dungeon

Deception

Wanderer
Sure I can mark those for that price... just gotta point me in the direction... and IF the server comes up I will meet you. I will also throw in a free runebook.