UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Runes & Runebooks

Deception

Wanderer
Selling Runes & Runebooks

I guess it's time to start a business out of this.

Acme Rune Co.

Selling individual City runes at 100gp each. Will do these in different locations if specifyed but will charge extra on each rune that is wanted in a specific place such as a mage shop or blacksmity shop(this is considered special order (see below) due to the fact I have to go more out of my way to place them).

Selling Runebooks (no charges or runes) 150gp each. 500gp with full charge. Some Runebooks are exceptional and can hold anywhere from 8-10 charges.

There is a big wait on Faction Books so please don't place any more orders untill noted.

Selling City Runebooks with 17 Citys (below) 2,500gp. Comes with free recalls stocked (normally 8 unless the book is exceptional 8-10). Since there are 17 citys I will not include the two pk towns in my runebook orders (Olloc and Buccaneers Den) due to the fact they are a non-guarded town and it takes risk for me ot go in there. So that's 15 Citys, and I can add one of the pk towns, a random Moongate, or something else if you wish, but it will cost more to add those towns.

All of the citys are located around the main bank.

All of the runes I make will be labled as follows, for example:
Britain - Bank NW
This is stating that you will be recalled to the NW of the Bank.

Below are all the runes I currently have (constantly getting more and will update):

Citys
Minoc
Britain (will do Britain Bank Roof (poker) but will charge extra 50gp)
Moonglow
Jhelom
Olloc*
Magincia
Vesper
Skara Brae
Cove
Nujel'm
Yew
Trinsic
Delucia
Papua
Wind
Buccaneer's Den*
Serpents Hold
Other
Chaos Shrine

*I will not do these in my city books unless asked and it will cost a little bit more, becuse they are pk towns, unless you want them outside of town a little ways, be sure to ask about these or they will not be included in your city runebook.

No two Runes are marked in the same spot! All Runes are unique and chances of gating or recalling to the same spot is very remote.

All city runes in the default City Runebook package are around the banks for easy access. Olloc is a pk town, so if you get pked when you go there (there are no guards) I will not refund you money or replace the rune. Also I can re-arrange the City package to different locations (all mage shops for example) but It will be considered a sepcial package (say all citys but instead of bank they're at the mage shops or blacksmiths). I will charge 3,500gp for those packages.

I will take special order Runes and Runebooks but they will cost different and could take a longer time to complete. On special orders if the place is hostile or contains pkers I will charge more due to that fact.

Now Taking Orders on Thorough City Runebooks. These City Runebooks come with 1 city of your choice, and every shop in the city. All of the shops will recall you into the shop unless you ask for them to recall you outside of the shop. These books go for 10,000 each.

If you place an order with me and something is wrong or un-satisfactory I will re-do the Runes and/or Book or refund you the price in exchange for the Runes and/or Book.

Also selling recall scolls at 25gp each.

If you would like to place an order with me, post on this topic, or PM me, if you see me in the game (Shawns Scribe) you can ask me there.

If you re-sale these or people ask who you got them from, please mention the maker of them (Shawns Scribe) I would really appricate it.

Ordering website coming soon.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
i agree cant beat the prices...uhh mark me down for 2k recall scrolls and 4 full city rune books all 16 citys EXCEPT serpents hold id like that rune to be marked for the chaos shrine if possiable

so basicaly i want these runes in each book:

Minoc
Britain
Moonglow
Jhelom
Olloc Magincia
Vesper
Skara Brae
Cove
Nujel'm
Yew
Trinsic
Delucia
Buccaneer's Den
Chaos Shrine
Moongate (any dosent matter)

I edited my post a bit added another book and changed a rune

aim is uomanbones

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
I'd also like 2 rune books with the following

Minax Base
SL Base
TB Base
COM Base
Magincia Monolith
Britian Monolith
Trinsic Monolith
Minoc Monolith
Vesper Monolith
Yew Monolith
Moonglow Monolith
Skara Brae Monolith
Chaos Shrine
and a Random moongate

Deception

Wanderer
I'll figure up the cost of that second order. It will be a special order and will cost more per book seeing as I have a lot more to do and some could be dangerous. I'll check into it though and let you know how much that'll be.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
not many dangerious ones in there cept mabey chaos srine minax base and SL base :p but thats fine PM me or im me either way ill respond IMing me on aim is prefered

Deception

Wanderer
Well I was just stating that the second order will be a special order and will cost more and will take longer to make.

JenSlade

Wanderer
ill take 200 recall scrolls. And im really interested in getting runebooks with all cities shops. For instance all cities mage shops, all cities smith shops/tailors/scribes/archer/healers/cooking shops/carpenters/tinkeres/etc.... Lemme know if you can do these and name your price. Thanks man

JenSlade

Wanderer
a book that sasuke stated above would be awesome too (all the faction bases etc..) Also preferably if all runes for faction could be marked like a screen or 2 away from the base or monolith just because i dont wanna recall into the middle of base and get 20 ebolts at once :)

Deception

Wanderer
I can do them, as noted above (very top) they're special orders and would be a little more for going out of my way a little to go to a special area.

Name (pm or here) what kinds of books you want (smith, mage, etc.. so I know how many you want)

JenSlade

Wanderer
a book for all faction locations that sasuke stated, actually it would be ideal if u could make a seperate runebook for EACH city. And have all shops, moongate, and bank runes inside them. name your price and ill also give a nice tip as well

Deception

Wanderer
I have one question though (noob) how am I supposed to get to the faction bases?

The city one with all the shops sounds like a neat deal... it would be 16 books though... and numerous runes (if there's more than 16 shops in 1 city it would be a two part book).

I'm thinking for a city book as stated right above, I would charge about 10k for each book, it would take some time to go to every shop and all the other stuff involved. Does this sound like a reasonable price?

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
ahhh yeah as jen stated...please have them at least a screen or two away from the faction bases and such...id also hate to recall into a nice set of oranges .. Inside a building would be nice if possiable (IE. Tb base mark inside at the library or somthing allong them lines)

JenSlade

Wanderer
just the main shops, umm carpenters/tinkerers/smith/healers/archers/mage and alchemist/inn's/stables/provisioners/tailorers/scribe shops/ moongates/ and banks for britian make it the roof pls

Deception

Wanderer
Ok I'll get you all the shops (all main shops are all the shops ^_^ I'll do what I can) and yes I can make the Britain Bank Roof (You must specify this or it wont happen; for future notice).