UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Runebook Set

Countessa

Knight
High bid is 1.6 mill from enclaved.
Since it's already higher than what I expected I will close it tonight after server wars.

For those of you giving your opinion rather than bids, I appreciate you obvious concern for my well being however

Mike said:
1)No arguing. Bid, post a serious question about whatever is being sold, or don't reply.

4)Absolutely no flaming period. If your bid is refused, or you just plain don't like the auction or the seller, take it to the correct forum. If you are scammed, post the thread here, but make a new thread.

7)If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!

Thanks

'Tessa

Vipe

Wanderer
hey count where did u get that? my freind was scammea nd i wanna kno where to make a thread of it sry dats its off topic

mrpink

Sorceror
Ok, Countessa, I'll also bid $50 cash if you like that better.... UO gold - 2m, or $50 your choice....

Or, one million + $25

But, I gotta go to sleep.... gotta work early in the morning....

Esoteric

Wanderer
Wondering how enclaved got all that shit? Ryan gave it to him because he got "scammed."

Let's make a little list of stuff Ryan gave him (atleast what I know of):

17 million in gold (atleast)
2 Polar Bear Masks
Rare clothing
"Hersey, PA Sandies" -- Only ones on entire shard.
He had the house placed for him
CBDs
20k of each reagent
...The list goes on.

So... if you earned that much the hard way, I guess you got fucked since enclaved got that given to him when he was only two weeks old in the game.

looks to me hes been on here almost a month with enclaved not two weeks...and who is to say he doesnt have other accounts. Esoteric you shouldnt be on forums.

enclaved

Wanderer
i didn't get any cdbs...

50k of each reg.

no is shocked that people can donate $$ for things...

and i bid 2,000,170gp

Esoteric

Wanderer
plague_spores said:
looks to me hes been on here almost a month with enclaved not two weeks...and who is to say he doesnt have other accounts. Esoteric you shouldnt be on forums.

I said it was given to him after 2 weeks, you moron... Can you read? Is basic conversation too hard for you to follow?

I've known him over 6 years outside of UO, idiot, and he was the one that introduced me to the shard.

His other chars consist of: cruz, pleasedontkillme, et al.

His name is Brandon Beck and he lives in Quakertown, PA. He runs cryptonet.org and you can find him on irc.2600.net #2600.

But... I guess I'm making this all up. You == Imbecile.