UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Runebook Set

Countessa

Knight
lol

If you two are done arguing, what are your real bids?

and

Esoteric, the only thing I see you doing here is trying to cause trouble. I don't see your bid, so please stop posting in this thread. Thanks

mrpink

Sorceror
I didnt bid 18 mil, I said if you bid 17 mil, ill bid 18....

but you bid 1.5 which I bid 1,500,100 which makes my bid higher....

.Y.

Wanderer
I'll make a copy of the rune library for the guys that loses the auction for their last bid :D haha

Esoteric

Wanderer
Countessa said:
Esoteric, the only thing I see you doing here is trying to cause trouble. I don't see your bid, so please stop posting in this thread. Thanks

I'll sell copies of his publicly available rune library for half price of what ever he sells it for. Just pm me.

enclaved

Wanderer
mrpink. I don't know what middle school for retards you go to, but when you say 'I'll bid x amount' in an auction, that's what you bid.There is no such thing as 'if u bid ill outbid you LOLZORSOMGROFLIRON.' Mainly to prevent morons like you from being, well.. moronic.

Countessa

Knight
hrm

Esoteric said:
I'll sell copies of his publicly available rune library for half price of what ever he sells it for. Just pm me.

You won't be copying anything if you refer to me as a guy again. lol

Hig bid mrpink at 1,500,100 gold, not yen.

enclaved

Wanderer
ok. blow me. I even tried to buy that skel steed off you.

Here's my one of my bank accounts.

Now, I trust you to shut the fuck up.

enclaved

Wanderer
nothing?

'bank balance'...

but on second thought..

the house...

the sandles...

the stack of deeds on the roof isn't anything. but i could stack cdbs that high. if not higher..

um. other than that, i haven't gotten around to collecting much useless or nonwearable stuff.

there's a bag on the porch that's worth a nice amount considering it's contents.

but other than that, all i was showing was the bank balance of 10mil+ to get people to shut the fuck up about me not having 1.6mil.