UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling extremely rare house.

Re: Selling extremely rare house.

Ok well I recant my previous posts saying you could, I just thought it was something to do with SE. Either way, it's still a small house, and ultimately who hangs out and stares at their house...i think most people prefer to venture out and kill sh!t.

Wanderer

CrazyCracka420 said:
Dunno what your smoking kid, but it sure must be some good ****. Create another account, double click a house placement tool, and click on the roof icon...it's not like what I'm saying cannot be verified...sorry to burst your scam, or ignorance.

Ok, get out of my thread, your nothing but wrong, everything you are saying is wrong. This is not a scam. People just ignore CrazyCracka420, hes eather upset he cant afford it, or just trolls the forums.

LONGandHARD said:
Ok, get out of my thread, your nothing but wrong, everything you are saying is wrong. This is not a scam. People just ignore CrazyCracka420, hes eather upset he cant afford it, or just trolls the forums.

I said I recant my previous statements, if you would have any common sense, what I was saying would make plenty of sense, I just didn't know they don't allow those houses to be placed on this server...anyone can click the house tool and see those roof designs, and it says "You must have the newest expansion to use these"...so YOU TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD THINK from that...I said I was wrong, and if you can't handle that, then sit on your thumb and rotate you f*cking f@g.

Wanderer

Ok back to the bidding sorry CrazyCracka420.

I got a private bid of 180k

Wanderer

First page didnt load for a bit.

Current Bid Kainry with 250k

Buyout is 300k btw

Wanderer

wow im getting a bid for 350k! Ill aim him in 1 hour unless anyone beats it.