UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling extremely rare house.

Wanderer
Selling extremely rare house.

This house has been a 1 of a kind on the uogamers shard for a VERY long time. It was kept private by the first person who had it. The person who gave it to me told me there was something special with the plot and there was as you can see. Since this is the ONLY house on the shard with this type of design I wanna start the bidding at 100k and see if anyone reaches the buyout.

Here are some pics.

Wanderer
Re: Selling extremely rare house.

Btw in the first pic it doesnt look like there is a roof piece on the right side but its there, not sure why it didnt show up.

why is it one of a kind, you can build a roof on any house, hot tubs can be built as well?

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer

hmm a house with Samurai Empire customized tile sets lovely.. i would check with ryan and make sure that this house is legit not saying it is not but it is always best to be safe rather than sorry..

You have to have the latest expansion to make houses like this, anyone can do it, but I don't think many people here are big fans of OSI, or their latest expansions.

Wanderer

CrazyCracka420 Is VERY wrong.

I challange anyone to make a house like this on the UOgamer Hybrid shard.

A side note, this house is VERY rare indeed. There is only one like it on the shard since the new expansions are DISABLED on this shard.

Also another hole in CrazyCracka420 logic is EVERYONE who updates there client HAS the expansion, the server just has to enable it per a game session. Since hybrid has it disabled this house is rare. I believe the house was disgned when the shard first opened I could be wrong.

Dude your wrong, I'm sorry if you look after u patch with OSI it says "You must have the latest expansion to use these tiles (houses and new stuff for customizing), all you need is the latest expansion...it doens't take a genius, just someone with a house placement tool, and the latest expansion. If you notice in the quote you quoted me on, it says "I DO NOT HAVE THE LATEST EXPANSION, AND I'M WILLING TO BET MOST PEOPLE HAVEN'T GOT IT EITHER, BECAUSE F*CK OSI". If I really cared about the look of a house, or selling it for fake money in a video game, then I would accept your challenge and go and buy the samurai BS UO came out with...considering I and many others feel the same way as me, then your house is pretty rare (but is not unique).

Wanderer

CrazyCracka420: Im going to be nice about this. Your very wrong and have no idea what your talking about. Please quit missleading people in my thread about what you think you know what your talking about.

UOgamers is NOT OSI or EA, its a private server. Please stop missleading people in my thread.

well, considering samuri empire only came out like 2 months ago, i doubt that house is very old, and it sure as hell hasnt been there sence the shard started....

LONGandHARD said:
Well its still 1 of a kind.

Dunno what your smoking kid, but it sure must be some good ****. Create another account, double click a house placement tool, and click on the roof icon...it's not like what I'm saying cannot be verified...sorry to burst your scam, or ignorance.

darthjesus said:
anyone with a customizable house can verify what crazycracka said

Damn u from minnetown too :p I like working and partying in mpls, but I like living in the NW 'burbs. Dunno if you interested, but we are starting a LAN team for coutner-strike 1.6 in the twin cities area to play in CAL, and then compete in lans in the midwest area.

Boris-hybrid

Wanderer

I have samurai empire and i still get the "you must upgrade" thing when trying to use such tiles. As far as this house goes not sure how he did it, but as of this posting you cannot use such tiles when designing housing. I do wish they would atleast unlock the roofing thing.

noxious99

Wanderer

SE housing is disabled on Hybrid. This house had to be made by a GM.

P.S. I have SE installed and I double checked, even though I was %99.99 sure beforehand.

Dead Disco

Wanderer

I can create the samurai empire tiles/walls on different shards but not here. Here it says what CrazyCracka said, so he's right in that sense. He's not right that you can actually use the tiles here, theyre disabled.