UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Brit Gate house (Fel)

Ishida_Tom

Squire
That stopped be funny like 30 replies ago. You guys are showing off about house like totally kids. Lol. No one of you is enough smart to stop this stupid war? It's only game. :)

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
and a one of a kind head of Xavier :-P
Just so you know its not one of a kind.

Unless of course you have " the head of Xavier" in which case that could be any random character called Xavier.

barbarkonan

Sorceror
lukın ıgore that troll kid he dont have to pay his underpants,h always run to mom couse he is only 7 years old wamblance is in turbulence,he learn only how to troll steal etc just ignore if he get ban from forum he dont care couse he dont play

Ah I guess there is more heads like that out there . I had not seen others.
Anyway ettan I have no life??? Lol unlike you tards I have seen sunlight in the last 25 years.
When's the last time you seen me play on a weekend? Or at night for that matter? Rarely...never??
Lol I am 25 have lived abroad in Europe for a year. I have traveled around the world to many different countries and actually have friends outside my computer room. So don't talk to me about a life lol. You a little butt hurt you have one less house to hide in???
Lol my 2 cars are probably worth more then your house.

Anyway ettan I have no life??? Lol unlike you tards I have seen sunlight in the last 25 years.
When's the last time you seen me play on a weekend? Or at night for that matter? Rarely...never??
Lol I am 25 have lived abroad in Europe for a year. I have traveled around the world to many different countries and actually have friends outside my computer room. So don't talk to me about a life lol. You a little butt hurt you have one less house to hide in???
And this is why your a fuckin moron. Aint nobody on these forums gives a fuck what you have or are worth irl. Your such a fuckin toolbag its boggling. But if bragging to mid twenties peers about your "sick ride and trips to yurop" gets you that stiffie you oh so need, then whatever man. I hope you know this post is going right beside the gem of a pic of marshall bragging about his atv's, trucks, and hideous wife on his world domination tour 2013 lol.

Seriously though. Nobody cares. Get over yourself.

lukin69

Knight

And you snuggle old balls....