UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Brit Gate house (Fel)

No I'm not new on the internet ass hat, but last I checked Xavier took that trading in game stuff for irl stuff serious so just a word of advice unless somethings changed I'd be careful

Why would I trade irl cash for an item when I have over 2-3 billion worth of shit on demise that's rotting.
And by my math. If he is adding 5kk on last bid and I said I put 5kk ontop of his 5kk I win the house for what ever last offer is + 10kk

lukin69

Knight
except that any bid that was outbid would automagically be outbid by me by way of my previous post...your points are invalid.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
actually it would create a never ending loop until one runs out of money.

so to make this much faster you both need to post everything you own and the one with the extra item/gold needs to hand over everything to rayth.

Your wrong about the bedlam drops whoever said that after my post. Second, it sounds like an entire guild is upset thereis someone on here who earned their loot and everything in game fairly. Somebodies richer. Looks like a whole guild is freaking out they are losing.

lukin69

Knight
Your wrong about the bedlam drops whoever said that after my post. Second, it sounds like an entire guild is upset thereis someone on here who earned their loot and everything in game fairly. Somebodies richer. Looks like a whole guild is freaking out they are losing.

what whole guild are you referring to? I've bid my own itens/money because I want the plot. Has nothing to do with a guild.

Current bid + 5kk

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Your wrong about the bedlam drops whoever said that after my post. Second, it souNds like an entire guild is upset thereis someone on here who earned their loot and everything in game fairly. Somebodies richer. Looks like a whole guild is freaking out they are losing.
Ok just to clarify as many others know. I am not part of hz.
They are both rich lets just see who has the balls to drop all there stuff.

And if you can proove that they drop like they say please page staff as it is a bug.

hickman48

Knight

https://code.google.com/p/runuo/source/browse/devel/Scripts/Mobiles/Monsters/ML/Special/Ilhenir.cs

Id like to direct you to line 120 - 135 of this code showing that the items will drop on his corps not in your backpack grizzled mare mount crimson and grizzled bones.

Note the two items listed in red text do no drop.

The items that spawn in your backpack are on line 17-39 Necromancer shroud ltbrg oblivion ari and the two deco statues red death and plague beast.

Sure is nice to bring facts to the table.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Need to go in there to see the change yourself champ. Just because your life is Demise and forum arguements doesn't mean because you can google that your actually right when a change has been made. =]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Need to go in there to see the change yourself champ. Just because your life is Demise and forum arguements doesn't mean because you can google that your actually right when a change has been made. =]
Somebodies a bit full of themself. Thats not just a "googled answer". That code is the same code that demise is running. If your ego didnt cause you to be blind and ignant, you would know that.

Kiddo.

hickman48

Knight

I didn't have to Google it that is the run uo source code they put that up so people on demise can view the current code look up loot packs items and stuff currently in game.

deathviper

Sorceror
Update June 23, 2013

Discussion in 'Publish Notes' started by Eos, Jun 22, 2013.
Watch Thread

1. Eos Demise Staff Member

Message Count:
    The following changes have been applied:
    • Ilhenir's special loot will now be subject to corpse instancing, meaning that the grizzled bones, grizzled mare and crimson cincture will (individually) be assigned to random players, as done with the rest of the loot.
    • Improved crash handling, the shard will no longer need a manual restart in case of a crash.
    Feel free to post comments/questions below.​

mytilus

Sorceror

1) You are a complete retard... xavier stated they would spawn on corpse in instanced lootpack instead of common lootpack (thank you deathviper for saving me from finding his post!), mistake is one thing but to then argue it further after you have been told you are wrong is just dumb

2) Why do you keep posting in here when you haven't even placed a bid on house? See also first part of #1, maybe check rules section also...

Esoteric this is for you and for you only....

To everybody else... less trolling, more bidding... can we clarify who is high bidder and for what amount? I also have two CC and plenty of gold and items I could part with