UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Brit Gate house (Fel)

Fucking hz troll trash! People need to quit drinking so much and breeding with their siblings! The world is ending as we know it..

Wambulancedriver > HZ
Let me know when you amount to anything ..... Irl or even on demise lol nothing but a bunch of jokes. Just got home from the bars a bit drunk headed to bed. Keep your worship up enjoy your lack of a life and god bless smart phones and having demise forums on them.

The real question is when have you gone outside on a weekend? Get off your fucking computers and live your life
Poor lukin you seem a bit crushed no need to cry in vent about it lol.

Here I will offer you this. I will duel you in plate armor you win I will give you the plot for free.

Lol you guys really are kinda sad :( can't just bid on something gotta turn the thread into a big cluster fuck of a argument and bragging lol

Cmon guys the ones bragging are dicks and the ones trying to be all "I go outside, I have a life" are dicks lol be the bigger man.and say fuck it and bid or keep moving along, if u can't take a little hate then stay outside and don't come back to see lol

Phelon

Knight
Lol you guys really are kinda sad :( can't just bid on something gotta turn the thread into a big cluster fuck of a argument and bragging lol

Cmon guys the ones bragging are dicks and the ones trying to be all "I go outside, I have a life" are dicks lol be the bigger man.and say fuck it and bid or keep moving along, if u can't take a little hate then stay outside and don't come back to see lol

Agreed, everyone in this thread is a dick. No doubt about that.

Wambulancedriver > HZ
Let me know when you amount to anything ..... Irl or even on demise lol nothing but a bunch of jokes. Just got home from the bars a bit drunk headed to bed. Keep your worship up enjoy your lack of a life and god bless smart phones and having demise forums on them.

The real question is when have you gone outside on a weekend? Get off your fucking computers and live your life
Poor lukin you seem a bit crushed no need to cry in vent about it lol.

Here I will offer you this. I will duel you in plate armor you win I will give you the plot for free.
And there it is again.

I am a huge and I admit it. What's more fun then making people cry over te Internet. Lol I know people in HZ and got the reports of you guys crying in vent about this house lol. Keep calm and rage on. Worship away. Signing out for the day.

I have been banned from the trade section.

Ettaan

Squire
I am a huge and I admit it. What's more fun then making people cry over te Internet. Lol I know people in HZ and got the reports of you guys crying in vent about this house lol. Keep calm and rage on. Worship away. Signing out for the day.

I know it must be hard to try to understand but we have not been using vent for about an year now. You should really stop talking it just makes you look even bigger idiot then what you already are...

Note to himself:
"Don't argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I know it must be hard to try to understand but we have not been using vent for about an year now. You should really stop talking it just makes you look even bigger idiot then what you already are...

Note to himself:
"Don't argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Yeh they weren't even using vent wen muscly invited me to join them, and that was quite a while ago.
I would have said something sooner but I didn't catch it lol, I guess all the stupidity just shocked me too much to catch the small details xD

I would also like too say Hz are a good group of folks and not really the crying/bitching type at least never did when I was in mumble with them.

Edit: the above statement applies to all Hz except Royal Kapero2, he bitches alot lol