UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

sc-1 balance dbl hit spell composite

Luke_Smash

Wanderer
so if i took one shot, mathimatically i have a 75% shot at hitting one or the other veloc or light, but the more and more you run it the closer u get to 100% of either, enjoy math.

Loler

Page
actually you are wrong. it would be 75% because you are forgetting to factor the times you get a double hit spell also factor into the 50% chance procing. which should happen around 25% of the time a single hit spell should happen about 50% of the time and none at 25% over a 1kk sample size. this should be closer to the true number. to 75% of the time at least one or more hitspells should go off. 25% of the time none. I didnt google it ill take my sarcasm filter off in future.

Luke_Smash

Wanderer
well, i said 100% either/or which would still be correct. but yeah i didnt consider the fact the variables stack or both can hit, thank you

50% lightning and 50% velocity means at every shot you have 50% for lightning to proc and 50% for velocity to proc.

It doesn't stack, Since it is different properties. 50% to proc on both, and 50% to miss on both.

You will have 50% chance on average to have both spells proc, 50% for both spells to miss.

It's like rolling a dice, a dice is 6sided so you have approximately 16.667% chance to roll any number on the dice, no matter the number.

In the end it comes down to RNG. Some people have shitty luck with it. For others, not so much.

Take it however you see it, this is the way it is calculated for me.