UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

sc-1 balance dbl hit spell composite

Loler

Page
if i have 50 velocity and 50 light that is 100% hitspell so 100% of the time it will hit at least one?

Lord Mars

Knight
if i have 50 velocity and 50 light that is 100% hitspell so 100% of the time it will hit at least one?
no. there is variance to the calculation. but mean ratio will be 100% in ur case.

to be precise. ur case 50% 1 spell, 25% both spell. 25% no spell.

Loler

Page
so wait a combined number of 73 you will hit 2/3s of the time at least one spell. but with 100% i only hit 50%? im confused!

Loler

Page
Im pretty sure the average would probably be closer to 75% of at least 1 hit spell going off. Btw that is an actual 100% guess not me doing the math on it. but im pretty sure thats how actual statistics work and rng.

Luke_Smash

Wanderer
Im pretty sure the average would probably be closer to 75% of at least 1 hit spell going off. Btw that is an actual 100% guess not me doing the math on it. but im pretty sure thats how actual statistics work and rng.

yeah man if you google it like you prob did and read the ticket thing i see your confusion. if you have 2x tickets with each 50% chance to win then yes mathematically you would have a 75% chance, however, if you took 1kk samples of that you would get closer and closer to 100%

its just you rest in the middle of 100% and what u garenteed 50% chance and thats why u get the 75% chance, but the more and more u do it, or the more and more tickets u have, the closer to 100% u get,