UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rules Updated

Re: Rules Updated

Suil Ban said:
if it was legal on osi, and it became illegal here, how is it looking like osi?

i was refering to the name thing i dun really give a fuck about factions (cause they suck here) thing i was just saying that blocking the bases with candle boxes and crates and so on was part of faction sense they started its part of defending the base so why should it be illegal for factions to block there base it makes for a more interesting intrance and escape

Hey I was letting razor run my peacemaking macro while I was afk to get some skill gains and when I came back it said I lost connection. Previously I returned and found a gm request to open a web browser on my comp, which directed me to the rules online. I figured I was just standing in a bad spot so I moved to a wide open space on the side of a bank.

Is using razor for my peace macro wrong now or what?

Moosebish

Wanderer

I really doubt it would be that hard to make a sparkle or a gate that use the code:

If ghost
return 1
return 0

if ghost = yes
"go outside base"

killsom3thing said:
Hey I was letting razor run my peacemaking macro while I was afk to get some skill gains and when I came back it said I lost connection. Previously I returned and found a gm request to open a web browser on my comp, which directed me to the rules online. I figured I was just standing in a bad spot so I moved to a wide open space on the side of a bank.

I think your ok if you are just using it for skill gain. Sometimes when you get the gm request window like the rule one it went out to everyone on the shard.

K

Kitchen_

killsom3thing said:

just bad timing, and coikidink.

Zippy

Razor Creator

Moosebish said:
I really doubt it would be that hard to make a sparkle or a gate that use the code:

If ghost
return 1
return 0

if ghost = yes
"go outside base"
Don't quit your day job.

pbickerd

Wanderer

Moosebish said:

If ghost
return 1
return 0

if ghost = yes
"go outside base"

This might work if the game was written in QBASIC.. QBASIC FTW!

K

Kitchen_

I've got a serious question:

When training a character, for example a blacksmith, is it legal, or illegal, to use EasyUO to craft the item, smelt it, make sure you have tools, etc.

I ask this because EasyUO can train a character a lot quicker than using Razor macros, or doing it by hand.

So is EasyUO illegal for training characters or not?

Alkiser

Administrator

Moosebish said:

If ghost
return 1
return 0

if ghost = yes
"go outside base"

No.

Alkiser

Administrator

Xx-GoD-xX said:
are we allowed to block doors to piss off jerks?

Is this not the exact same thing listed as illegal blocking?

No you cannot do this.

iizylosii said:
I think your ok if you are just using it for skill gain. Sometimes when you get the gm request window like the rule one it went out to everyone on the shard.

Oh, alright, thanks alot

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

im not being a smartass please quit deleting my threads, what is faction turrenting so i know what not to do thanks.