UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rp event - Assault on Zorum Barugh

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
remember everyone, battle for the rp island is tomorrow at 6pm pacific, 7pm mountain, 8pm central, 9pm eastern

Spudler

Wanderer
I'll have a brand new character - going to start on the shard today, but I might jump in to see what it's like :)

Geezumcrow

Wanderer
I am hoping to be there for this, as at least one representative of the Skara Rangers. I know Mat won't be able to make it for RL reasons, but not sure about anyone else. There's actually a fairly good chance that I will also miss it, but with any luck I'll be back from running errands in time to participate.

Gregor_Barca

Sorceror
IC wise, it holds no strategic value it's existence matters not to any guilds IC wise of course.
With orc numbers as they currently are, it's pointless to meet then on field.

Geezumcrow

Wanderer
I apologize for my absence. RL obligations tend to get me away from the house at just about that time every night. I had hoped to plan around them, but it just didn't come through. I really hope this doesn't discourage a repeat performance, or at the very least an event at a different location some time in the future.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
IC wise, it holds no strategic value it's existence matters not to any guilds IC wise of course.
With orc numbers as they currently are, it's pointless to meet then on field.
I agree it holds no value for any guild IG. it was mainly for fun and bragging rights.

Unfortunately the forces of good failed to show and the orcish hoards where to much for the salty peasants of Zorum Barugh. Dissatisfied with the lack of bloodshed however The Bloodclan decided to go looking for that which they sought. The blood spilled freely, painting the hillside of delucia a nice deep red. Pics to come shortly. HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
I apologize for my absence. RL obligations tend to get me away from the house at just about that time every night. I had hoped to plan around them, but it just didn't come through. I really hope this doesn't discourage a repeat performance, or at the very least an event at a different location some time in the future.

If people are interested in having an event similar to this we need to be alot more organized. for some reason I just assumed the good aligned guilds would contact one another to set up plans of attack like the evil aligned guilds did. to avoid this we should all be more available to one another. just a thought.

AIM/YAHOO: IRSuxx

awsome

Traveler
Unfortunately Saturday's are never good for me, as I have church on Saturday night. I guarantee if I'd have been home I'd have been there, even if by myself. In fact I did show up, but it was too late.

Vestros

Sorceror
well i wish i could have been there.. but i was moveing all day and amanda wanted to spend time with me cause i was workng overtime today.. hopefully next time i will be able to attend

Wildfyre

Wanderer
Don't think the forces of good would have been able to hold it for more than a couple of minutes anyway if they had shown up. Looks like you're up to more than three times the number of members than we have.