UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rise of the Mighty CoM

psz

Administrator
Oh bloody hell. Would half of TB *PLEASE* join any other Faction so Fel can be fun again?!?!

(This is not a suggestion, or a request. This is an Admin who thinks it's silly that Factioners are idling in Malas 24/7)

ogasaki

Wanderer
Im wit h u mythos let take down tb

yeah as myth says tb is overpopulated only reason for this is being being wimps and wanted to be in the larger group i would be happy to join com and rape tb with ya so lets do this :cool:

yes, tb is waiting for you to come rape us. me and audi joined TB then everyone bandwagoned. gg. stop talking about joining a differnt faction and do it. jesus christ im tired of reading these stupid posts.

Duffman-demise

Sorceror
Well most people are in TB because of Silver Serpants.....Or at least everyone I know is in becuase of that.....You might be some pvp badass but don't assume everyone bandwagoned to join you...Most are just taking advantage of doing the most champed spawn...Most raiders join tb because it is easier that way....

ogasaki

Wanderer
what tb dont wanna come out and play

as i posted about a week ago i was gonna join com and i did since then i have seen 3 tb members but i guess u guys r turning wuss since u voted khanun off as leader

vAlAkIvI

Page
Mythos said:
Well Halter would be are Commanding lord :). I shall pass the message on to him.

go check the CoM Parliament i left 2 books for the leader, dont know how long till they disappear tough

RockEye

Knight
Well, i promised i'll join CoM, Mythos and i will, but we need to organize, if we'll run around as one man band it won't be fun. Let's organize battles, maybe at Luna jousting arena... dunno something would be fun

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Well Its never good to trust anyone in game and me like a noob should have realized that. Minax would now be the faction that needs to be curbed as they have the wonderful addition of the guild everyone loves to hate rtg. Have fun you guys and I hope you enjoy being dicks to everyone. Its funny when we have 4 members but are chosen to be attacked instead of TB. You guys rule at attacking the weakest faction.

vAlAkIvI

Page
Mythos i am sorry for this, i will talk to those guys, if i cant make them summit to my leadership, they will be enemy of Minax too, i am sincere on my actions as i said to Halter a while ago.

Sua Llula Q'ella

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Yeah rtg decided to gank the smallest of the factions after we thought they wanted to tackle TB. Should have known never be a noob and trust people lol. Basically there were 4 members of CoM and like 10 or more active Minax. So are short reign in CoM is over. I hope others have better luck as LOL basically has given up the faction fight.

vAlAkIvI

Page
i just want to say Minax is not friendly with [rtg] im Minax and im at war with them, and so are all my friends