UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rise of the Mighty CoM

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Rise of the Mighty CoM

Just posting that we are trying to bring CoM back from the dead. Council of Mages will try and make a name for itself once again. We must strive to overcome the dominance of TB (ie bandwagon hoppers :). Thx

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Yeah me and a few friends have a CoM guild called LOL (sheep and llamas guild). If your interested in factions contact me or Trucker/Kyle. Thx

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Well if your good and honorable and wish to enjoy the pleasure of faction fighting then contact LOL gm Kyle. We need more if we hope to fight TB.

Yokozuna

Wanderer
Ill join......im new to this shard so its gonna take me awhile to finish my char.

I got no items or anything to start off, so it will be awhile.

TruckerBob

Wanderer
If anyone we would probably most likely like finished characters, I dont play this game as much as i used to so best bet is contacting me via PM or on msn at [email protected]
Were just trying to have fun in this guild, not a very active guild yet

Andzx

Wanderer
turkice said:
dont go join it and ruin everyones hope that it will actually mean some faction pvp
Is that about quiting Minax? Well, that was done days ago and was supposed to happen sooner. But if you're trying to insult me, find someone else.

Turki

Sorceror
Andzx said:
Is that about quiting Minax? Well, that was done days ago and was supposed to happen sooner. But if you're trying to insult me, find someone else.

im not trying anything and i have no idea about anythin about u and minax . whol point with this is to point out that ur only skill in pvp is to leave all ur friends behind and flee like a scared rabbit.

Andzx

Wanderer
turkice said:
im not trying anything and i have no idea about anythin about u and minax . whol point with this is to point out that ur only skill in pvp is to leave all ur friends behind and flee like a scared rabbit.
I've never played pvp together with you. So it is practicly impossible to leave you anywhere. Becides, isnt that you who always runs when your horse is killed for instance in despise. Seen that happening 3 out of 5 times i saw you in there.

Anyway, let's put an end to this discussion.

Turki

Sorceror
no u never left me behind since i was talking about ur friends...... and as u hopefully can see im not one of them. actually is there any at all left ?

Andzx

Wanderer
turkice said:
no u never left me behind since i was talking about ur friends...... and as u hopefully can see im not one of them. actually is there any at all left ?
Actualy many. You are the only one not worth having friendship with.