UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RIP Paul Walker

You know what makes it even more funnier? They were doing a charity, and they always did charity's for the needy, and were currently doing one for the people that got hit by the hurricane in the philippines... They took the car around the block to see why it was running funny, and paul walker decided to get in to see if he could help troubleshoot the problem for his friend/accountant/shop owner/race partner. I don't understand people that makes jokes about things like this, must have lived dark lives.

Someones obviously mad, did your jimmies get rustled?!

And for a "dude" that "knows alot about cars" you bought a Mitsubishi Evo ?! I lost it when I saw your cig.
Coming from a guy that probably doesn't even have a car, you would lose it... I've been to ton of car meets and everyone runs up to my car, never had anyone say anything that wasn't positive about it IN REAL LIFE... I get flagged down at gas stations Rolf, good try though. And you drive a what?

You know what makes it even more funnier? They were doing a charity, and they always did charity's for the needy, and were currently doing one for the people that got hit by the hurricane in the philippines... They took the car around the block to see why it was running funny, and paul walker decided to get in to see if he could help troubleshoot the problem for his friend/accountant/shop owner/race partner. I don't understand people that makes jokes about things like this, must have lived dark lives.

So when a car is not working right you take it 100+mph on a city street to see what is wrong?..
Who cares if he was going to a charity event. They were obviously being retarded, and this is what happens.

Tobias

Sorceror
Coming from a guy that probably doesn't even have a car, you would lose it... I've been to ton of car meets and everyone runs up to my car, never had anyone say anything that wasn't positive about it IN REAL LIFE... I get flagged down at gas stations Rolf, good try though. And you drive a what?

Allright.
This is my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Klamydia.Karen
The coverpicture = my Volvo 210, where I put a Chevrolet Master Sedan 1933 chassy on. It run's with a volvo b20, a 2.0 liters 4 cyl, that has been tuned to about 135hp.

Theese 3 photos are from a photo shoot, that got made, in a danish car magazine. Do you want me to take pictures and upload the article to you, with a picture of me sitting in it as a confirmation?.

Even though I "don't own any cars" I'm also working on my Volvo 444, from 1956'
This is my only picture, since It's still in my garage, being converted from 6v electrics, to 12v.

Oh, and hey here's 4 pictures of my newly restored moped. But hey what do I know.... I don't own a car ;)

And incase you were wondering, the MC next to the moped, is a Honda CB550, being converted into a café racer, that matches my Kawasaki kz400 perfectly.

Enjoy your evening, Heavy.

Yeah any real racer, I never said I bought my car to be a race car, even though it as 500hp to the wheels, which is only 100 less hp than the porche they wrecked that costs $450,000 new... The car I own is used in rally races, but garanteed to beat anyones car on these forums that talk shit when they don't even have cars..

Please don't talk shit if you drive a 80 year old rat rod, there's thousands of those piece of shit things around where I live, whos going to invest a couple grand into making their car look as shitty as possible? lol

Look, now you look like a dumbass. Defend yourself to me. I can't help the only hobby you have is computer games, and forum shit talking. Go outside once in a while, invest the time in looking for a job and you might be able to buy something nice one day instead of bashing other peoples shit.

oh im not pat. the whole no job/life thing doesn't work on this man.

btw that movie franchise you so love sure does love you back, sporting non drivers as main leads and all. What's next, you gonna tell me you watch WWE for the storyline?

but i guess its still 2004, when evo's were cool.

You're 34 years old, that explains your hostility.

Also I never said I "LOVED" the movie, I would defend anyone else when people make a joke out of someone death that has done a lot of good for people.

Tobias

Sorceror
Please don't talk shit if you drive a 80 year old rat rod, there's thousands of those piece of shit things around where I live, whos going to invest a couple grand into making their car look as shitty as possible? lol

Excatly, where you live. I live in Denmark. Our cars costs pretty much twice, even three times as much. Nobody drives a hot(rat rod in Denmark.
And why are you so mad bro? Just because we don't give a fuck about your rally car, that only limp dicked retards buy ?:)