UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RIP Paul Walker

Tobias

Sorceror
Wow. Can we please stop spamming R.I.P Paul Walker?
Sure, it's sad he died, but kid had it coming, sitting as a co driver driving 150mph.

Enough, yes it will suck with Fast n Furious, but they will replace him like any other movie.

Enjoy
/thread closed.

Wow. Can we please stop spamming R.I.P Paul Walker?
Sure, it's sad he died, but kid had it coming, sitting as a co driver driving 150mph.

Enough, yes it will suck with Fast n Furious, but they will replace him like any other movie.

Enjoy
/thread closed.
First off, fuck you.

Second off RIP Paul Walker, this guy was a legend and made these movies what they are today.. One of my favorite movies ever made since the first one, it will never be the same without this guy. He was genuinely an awesome guy if you ever watch him outside of fast and furious. I'm still in shock that this happen to such a great actor, he will be missed for sure.

You mad?
I said it was a tragedy, but no need to post spam everything with RIP Paul Walker, kid crashed with 150mph, if he would drive like normal people, he would probably be alive today.
First off he wasn't even driving, second off just because someone has a different hobby than you it doesn't mean they deserve to die..

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I figured nerds that don't know shit about cars, and probably have never owned a car would try to make jokes out of this situation, doesn't surprise me.
I don't know that his death was ironic?.... I think it might be though.. And it's kinda funny.. Wtf was he doing anyway? Legit street racing? Or illeagle stunting and shit? Either way if he had died any other way I doubt we'd be cracking jokes.

I'm just glad vinnie is ok.. Need more Riddick!

Either way he was a passenger, not a driver. So honestly all the blame can't be put on him, but even so he was doing what he enjoyed and they were both professional supercar drivers, I heard on the news that they found a power steering fluid leak prior to the wreck, and that it could have played a roll, the engine was in the back, and the steering fluid that blew up/caught fire was in the front they said... speed was obviously a factor, but if someone says they have never been speeding before, or never raced they are either lying, or never owned a car fast enough to get out of it's own way.

Either way he was a passenger, not a driver. So honestly all the blame can't be put on him, but even so he was doing what he enjoyed and they were both professional supercar drivers, I heard on the news that they found a power steering fluid leak prior to the wreck, and that it could have played a roll, the engine was in the back, and the steering fluid that blew up/caught fire was in the front they said... speed was obviously a factor, but if someone says they have never been speeding before, or never raced they are either lying, or never owned a car fast enough to get out of it's own way.
thats german engineering for you

Sucks but it happens and you can't expect people not to crack jokes about it.

He was an ok actor, but I hate those fast and furious movies, they are so fucking unrealistic. The biggest annoyance was that they use NOS like its an afterburner on a jet. lol

Sucks but it happens and you can't expect people not to crack jokes about it.

He was an ok actor, but I hate those fast and furious movies, they are so fucking unrealistic. The biggest annoyance was that they use NOS like its an afterburner on a jet. lol

the movies were written like shit also i dont get how walkers car becomes the skyline when the supra was the car he drove in the first one seriously the movies go from street racing to oceans 11 on wheels and shittier acting i did like all the movies though because of this too