UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rez Hack??

Re: Rez Hack??

I cant believe that afk pking has gone so bad that people need to make their house a box with multiple layered walls to not get killed... What happened in the past year...?

Tribal

Lord

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1802406 said:
I cant believe that afk pking has gone so bad that people need to make their house a box with multiple layered walls to not get killed... What happened in the past year...?
its more for idocs bro

DeViiaNt

Knight

Momoney;1802306 said:
Yea, thats what I thought. I have them in my journal saying it was a res-hack, that and the fact that their name isn't lord leads me to think it's not the Sacrifice. Thanks for the help and info though.

They aren't going to have a Lord title if they are sacrificing. You have to sacrifice ALL of your fame leaving you without it. If they are actively gaining in the virtue then they definitely won't have the title. And you pretty much have to keep actively sacrificing even if you have the virtue full because like other virtues, it slowly decreases over time.

There's also a trick to getting a healer to res a ghost inside a house.

There are many ways to get into a house but they are trade secrets and are guarded. I highly doubt it was a sacrafice res. If you have an old pic i can tell ya if your house is able to be broken into.

DeViiaNt

Knight

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1802514 said:
Ah, then in fact its a nice way to get into a house that is camped by tons of pks.

It's nice until some dipshit opens the door and everyone and their mama starts flooding in the house. This happens most of the time, sadly.

Tribal

Lord

DeViiaNt;1802658 said:
It's nice until some dipshit opens the door and everyone and their mama starts flooding in the house. This happens most of the time, sadly.
LOL

Amazonia

Sorceror

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1802406 said:

Because people trap mounts now.

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

Just FYI, I stole your house key to a different house like a year ago and you still haven't changed the locks. Maybe someone did something similar to your 18x18?

Momoney

Sorceror

Vastar;1802726 said:
Just FYI, I stole your house key to a different house like a year ago and you still haven't changed the locks. Maybe someone did something similar to your 18x18?

I just bought this house less than a month ago. Do you have keys to my Vesper Lab house?

Abhorsen

Knight

DO NOT BUY A KEEP...

not sure why no one said this yet, keeps are very unsafe as you can teleport inside the walls (into the grass part). once inside they can do all sorts of bad things to anyone in the house. again, dont buy one for safety.

Momoney

Sorceror

projectSOUND;1803058 said:
DO NOT BUY A KEEP...

not sure why no one said this yet, keeps are very unsafe as you can teleport inside the walls (into the grass part). once inside they can do all sorts of bad things to anyone in the house. again, dont buy one for safety.

Thanks for the info....I already own one and didnt think it would be safe to train in.

a lawyer

Sorceror

wkstrm;1802302 said:
Don't think there is anoher way. I think before you could stand as a ghost in the doorway while your friend was rezzing you. This way you would get stuck in the door and could either walk in or out but that should be dissabled since long time.

Think they dissabled that back on OSI in uhm.. 99 maybe? Idk..

I made a KILLING doing that in 99 :p

siris/james

Wanderer

Momoney;1802304 said:
Hmm, well someone has gotten into my house twice while I've been training Mares. I just thought the Sacrifice Virture was really hard to get and I woudn't think a person would waste two of them to get in my house.

if u live up the road from east brit.. it was me ;)
you have an opening in house and a crate locked down right in middle and u train and stuff in the middle of the house.. i would recustomize.. can either stack bottles to see inside to target u with ms.. or just cast blade spirits inside and hide ;)