UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Returning pvper

Guess you didnt play OSI. scripting has been rampant on servers since 2004. Its just more easily accessible now.
I played till 08 ish. Yeah there was a decent amount of scripts on osi that the kids with downs needed to use to compete. Guess its too hard to heal yourself and to manage a fight. Well cool keep using this thread to gay bash each other ill catch ya later.

Loler

Page
I dont gay bash nor condone it. And i don't need scripts to compete either to compete on osi. Who are you from osi?

Loler

Page
Btw the heal feature has been in razor if you knew what you were doing ever its just slightly less overpowered as Steam heal.

kolbycrouch

Knight
knew what you were doing
This is the key point that changed everything.

Sure, you can heal effectively on razor if you know how, but your heals will be crap if you don't.

On steam, you really can just hold that button down.

This along with some nerfs to damaging mechanics and buffs to healing mechanics, made it more rewarding to play defensively and less rewarding to play offensively.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Yea and people using easyuo will still be just as stupid as uosteam. Too many retards doing it without staff intervention
It's not as bad, easyuo becomes a lot more obvious when you only allow razor or playuo, and turn off certain features server side.

Also, the steam scripts and the heal hotkey itself are more efficient than any Easyuo script I've seen, and I've seen a lot of them.

At the core I think your right though, staff caring about these problems IS the real problem.

Loler

Page
Open easy uo is as strong as steam. Easyuo is weaker then razor. Razor is in the middle. Open easyuo is something like 1000x faster then easyuo but i think they stopped working on thay project.

Akka

Sorceror
the ole not understanding movement is capped running with 10 ping vs running with 150 ping is the same its the fact the person with 10 ping casts faster then the person with 150. maybe they just dont cast better even with scripts.

runuo has capped movement speed whether u have 1 ping or 300 ping its the same cant go over cap. the only time you notice a drop is packetloss or cpu lag.
You merely adopted the lag, i was born in it.

Meaning your a piece of crap who never played from the otherside of the world, i am 1/5th slower than other players. And i can prove it.