UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Returning pvper

Loler

Page
I ping less than you and you still outrun me. You sound like kapero now lol. 5000 PING!!!!
the ole not understanding movement is capped running with 10 ping vs running with 150 ping is the same its the fact the person with 10 ping casts faster then the person with 150. maybe they just dont cast better even with scripts.

runuo has capped movement speed whether u have 1 ping or 300 ping its the same cant go over cap. the only time you notice a drop is packetloss or cpu lag.

Loler

Page
Your infatuation with gays makes me think you have a secret fetish.

You died to this bad mage 1 vs 1 in front of your guild-mates, you can make all the excuses in the world. Fact is you chugged 180 pots you died while off screening. You complain that I off-screened more yet when I offer to fight you in pits where neither of us can ever off screen you decline even with lower ping.

You have zero spell play you rely on mortal spam landing 3-4 times in a row after one wears off, and Mini heal/Potion macro that chugs cure if you are poisoned drinks refresh if you are below a certain amount of stam and uses a heal potion under a certain % of hp all on 1 hotkey.

mantorras

Sorceror

zulu2401

Squire
Being this fucking stupid is a sign of being this fucking stupid. No need to say more.
I'm far from stupid but you are welcome to prove me wrong if that's what you believe. Every retard,moron,hillbilly,redneck,Yankee,foreign,virgin,ugly,gay douche bag on this fuckin forums website has nothing better to do than read stupid shit that we post and then make an even more retarded reply to it. It's obvious you gigantic fuckin pubescent cry baby ass jacks all go to your favorite search engine and look for snapy comebacks and clever quips or something to say after you get offended by pretty much everything you read here. Bad news is youre all pretty fuckin terrible at it and youre just wasting your not so long life expectancy trying to get under my skin or offend me. Shits funny as fuck watching people try though. My guild asked me to stop trolling forums because their ribs hurt so bad from laughing at everyone's dumb shit. Unlike the morons who keep replying (fueling the fire by the way) they all have this thing called a sense of humor and they don't get tunnel vision thinking every post pertains to them. Wait...hold on... Something's coming to me.... I can see the future... Aaaaaaannndddd I still don't give a shit. Lolololololol eat my nuts guardlito.

zulu2401

Squire
Woohoo here we go again. You guys are both in love with me. You show up in all the threads i bother posting in. You probably wonder what I look like in a swim suit yea? Chiseled abs and muscly pecs trust me I'll steal your girl.

It's script based now.

It's a matter of who has better scripts and who has better ping.

Best of luck to you.
So the bad players from osi are good here because there scripts do all the micro managing for them? Cool mabey I wont return. I guess the real pvp from osi was too hard for ppl. Well have fun just guiding your character while a script does all the work for you.