UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Request to the RPers

Two Wolves

Knight
Re: Request to the RPers

[Wolf] Wolf Clan
Thunder Wolf
Wolfmother
Two Wolves

[Orc] Bloodclan orcs
Pa'Okie
Hurkur

[Yew] State of Yew
McBayne
Engles

Kappa.

Wanderer

The Rogue Samurai Cloud;809524 said:
What was it lc did after gathering all the names? I saw a vid on youtube about her leaving, did anythin happen before this? just curious :)

I'm curious who is LadyCrimson :confused: She seems very respected and I to have seen her video on YouTube. Can anyone let me know some information about her? What she did to get such great respect etc.

Two Wolves

Knight

Kappa.;809586 said:
I'm curious who is LadyCrimson :confused: She seems very respected and I to have seen her video on YouTube. Can anyone let me know some information about her? What she did to get such great respect etc.

LadyCrimson was active in many areas of the operation of Demise that where highly visible to players, just look under News and Events:
Seer run RP Quests, Demise QnA
She was also moderating the forum and managing the Bug Reports/Fixes

Kappa.

Wanderer

Two Wolves;809721 said:
LadyCrimson was active in many areas of the operation of Demise that where highly visible to players, just look under News and Events:
Seer run RP Quests, Demise QnA
She was also moderating the forum and managing the Bug Reports/Fixes

Oh I see... does she still log on or is she gone forever?

Sundoom

Sorceror

Kappa.;809893 said:
Oh I see... does she still log on or is she gone forever?

If she still plays, only a few staff would even know, and even so - she'd be a regular player like the rest of us; she is gone forever.