UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Request to the RPers

Akaris

Wanderer
Re: Request to the RPers

Black Morgan [YARG]
A pirate trader [YARG]

If I get the oppurtunity to make others I will post em here as well

Gaeuvyen

Wanderer

Kellik, Emotionless caster - hes not evil, he just has no emotions so he has no morals.

Haze - a Drunk (ex)pirate - He still longs for the open waters but after the death of his captain he hasnt touched the water in years.

Argentt

Wanderer

Drakul Mistfang [KoT] soon to be [Drow]

Vampire
Seeks: a purpose, power, wealth, love.

Torgin.

Sorceror

Heyya just started here on Demise.

Torgin- non affiliated

Soon to be a regular ol' crafter.

mordredrs

Sorceror

Elendil, knight (without bushido). Thinking about create an army/guild with chivalry rules and codes.

WarUO

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;547026 said:
if you could, please reply to this message with the names of your RP chars (please do not include any characters that are not fully designated for RP purposes). If there is more than one of that name that you are aware of, you can list your guild affiliation as well. If there are some chars you use for RP but want to keep them private to others due to storylines or just general preference, you can PM them to me here on the forums.

I have my reasons ;)

LC

When are your reasons going to be revealed LC we are all waiting in anticipation!!!!

Drugky

Wanderer

Aye! I was just thinkin' that same thought nay long ago! We is all waitin' with bated breaths!

Bjorg

Wanderer

Drugky;594660 said:
Aye! I was just thinkin' that same thought nay long ago! We is all waitin' with bated breaths!

Whew! That's what I smell. You've been eatin that fish bait again! *holds nose*

Lyndowin - Witch.

Currently unguilded. Living in a hut just south of the Yew State.. Ploting and scheming!