UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Removal of Bolas

What should be done about bolas?

• Completely Removed From Server

Votes: 43 41.7%
  • Removed from Factions

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Nothing

Votes: 34 33.0%

• Total voters

marshallFLA

Wanderer
DementedJester said:
Shame this vote doesn't count for a damn thing.
Staff are the only ones who can decide when soemthing is being abused and needs a fix. If you guys were in charge of that, you'd be changing things all the time and pvp would end up really fucking bland.
You died to soemthing and can't be bothered to adapt, so this thread is here and the factions forums has turned into a Wahburger Bar and you're all having Big Wah's and Cries.
Serriosuly, the only way something will be changed is is Mark, Ryan, Mike, Krrios or Zero feels it is being abused. I think it's obvious by now that they don't feel this way.
I think it's time for the thread to close before we all drown in your angsty little tears.

haha. dem. this is a serious matter. stop making me laugh.
anyway. they dont think its abused? 2/3 of the shard does. when does that come into play? or. does it? i know this is their shard, but we play on it. and, the players think its abused. (why even have a suggestions and ideas forum if the suggestions and ideas dont influence the decisions made by the admins? they care, and changes will be made if the shard feels they need to.)

DementedJester said:
Shame this vote doesn't count for a damn thing.
Staff are the only ones who can decide when soemthing is being abused and needs a fix. If you guys were in charge of that, you'd be changing things all the time and pvp would end up really fucking bland.
You died to soemthing and can't be bothered to adapt, so this thread is here and the factions forums has turned into a Wahburger Bar and you're all having Big Wah's and Cries.
Serriosuly, the only way something will be changed is is Mark, Ryan, Mike, Krrios or Zero feels it is being abused. I think it's obvious by now that they don't feel this way.
I think it's time for the thread to close before we all drown in your angsty little tears.
Acctually i had a GM whose name i will leave out, come talk about what should change in factions. We mentioned bola's (might i add this was before this thread was made) and he paused for a while and replied that he agrees and he will consider removing it. Of course i didnt bother taking a ss so im sure this will be denied by everyone defending bola's. But as marshall pointed out, this is about the players not the staff. If it wasnt for the players then the staff wouldnt have a shard to be staff on. Also everyone here is grateful for the time and effort the staff put into the shard, but hey... bolas are for the weak. :(