UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recent shard lag

MarcusO

Sorceror
Re: Recent shard lag

krrios;1369956 said:
The Hybrid core has been updated with a number changes that will help reduce the problem, as well as with means to collect better performance data without the huge delays.

Um...you didn't exactly say what the problem was? I'm still seeing some lag here and there, but perhaps that's due to your in-line monitoring.

Jayooo

Wanderer

yeah the apples tricked me rofl

i thought i had my scavenger on cuz i was in rambones castle and maybe he was fuckin with me dropping poisoned apples, cuz i ate one before checking it out and was poisoned lol then i seen what the other one said

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Krrios ill paypal you moneys to get Razor working on Vista without randomly hard-knocking my CPU usage. Im running dual intel 1.3ghz/2mb cache/2gb Ram.

It will randomly start using a shitton of memory/HD usage and slowww downnn.

;/

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Marriott;1380783 said:
Krrios ill paypal you moneys to get Razor working on Vista without randomly hard-knocking my CPU usage. Im running dual intel 1.3ghz/2mb cache/2gb Ram.

;/

expect to pay an experienced software developer > $150/hour for consulting work.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Why would i soley pay him to do something that benefits not only his own software but the entire community that uses it?

we_R_DNA

Wanderer

SWEET! deal on the updates, hope all rolls smoothly for this adventure in the up-da-teeeee land.

In this up-Da-TEEeee land I invision a pair of sandles that match dragon scale armor

I Tame

Wanderer

Marriott;1381182 said:
Why would i soley pay him to do something that benefits not only his own software but the entire community that uses it?

why would he do it anyway when u gave him shit all to work on with system specs noob

Lord Dragon

Wanderer

Marriott;1380783 said:

;/

what some runs a computer shittier than an HP holy crap uninstall now