UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recent shard lag

krrios

Administrator
Recent shard lag

The 2-second-lag-spikes-every-90-seconds is an issue we are working to resolve. Unfortunately, to properly address such issues, it is occasionally necessary to collect live performance samples from Hybrid.

These recent performance samples have caused a few longer pauses over the past few days. You may have noticed that the pauses have generally occurred during or after a world save--this is because we manually invoke a save to ensure no data is lost in case the sample fails or must be aborted.

Fortunately, however, we've collected enough data to identify what has been causing the initial lag. The Hybrid core has been updated with a number changes that will help reduce the problem, as well as with means to collect better performance data without the huge delays.

You can expect the shard to run smoother going forward. And while there may still be periodic issues, keep in mind that we will continue to monitor and tune performance as necessary.

Thanks,

Endless Darc

Wanderer
Re: Recent shard lag

Im pissed I was dragging a cbd before the lag and when it started back unexpectedly I lost it, I had the order num and all and the admins wont do anything about something thats not my fault, I really think its bs

Moosebish

Wanderer

Know what is great, is that on a normal player run server they would be happy to only have a 2 second lag spike. But our guys get right on it as soon as it appears. I think it's cool that our admins are devoted to our fun :)

Moosebish;1370232 said:
Know what is great, is that on a normal player run server they would be happy to only have a 2 second lag spike. But our guys get right on it as soon as it appears. I think it's cool that our admins are devoted to our fun :)
qft
Keep up the good work, guys. ^_^